Sunday, 9 August 2009

Manga children

I've been having a play with my Promarkers and Sugar Nellie's Manga images this afternoon.
The first card I made is for the Sugar Bowl, and its Marlene's sketch with doodling.


I coloured the Manga Boy with Promarkers and the cut him out. I matted all the dp (MME Wild Aspargus) onto olive green cardstock. I did dots round the mat circle and crosses and dashes in the corners of the dp. I think I am going to use this card for my hubby's birthday.

The second card is for Sketch Saturday - I forgot the sentiment off it - doh!!
I coloured my image in using promarkers, enjoyed having a play with the hair colour!!. The papers are MME Bloom and Grow. I punched slots to thred the ribbon through and punched flowers.
Recipe:
Stamp(s): Sugar Nellie Manga girl, Manga Boy
Colouring Media: promarkers
Papers: MME Wild Asparagus' Bloom and Grow
Embellishments: punched flowers, buttons and ribbon from stash

15 comments:

Lena Katrine said...

Wow! This images are so cute! Love them! Great cards!

Have a great day! Hugs, Lena

Squirrel x said...

Fabulous cards Cathy! You have given me some real inspiration for the Manga Boy stamp (EZ mounted him this afternoon). Your ProMarker colouring is stunning.
Squirrel xx

Rach said...

adorable cathy, so sweet, hugs rachxx

Becky said...

Aww, they are so cute honey, your colouring is really beautiful with the pens, I'm glad you're getting into them now!! What make of white pen do you use, it looks nice and fine!
Love Becky xx

cheryl said...

great cards the images are so sweet great colours too love cheryl xxxxx

Helen said...

Fab cards Cathy!
Love the blue hair! ;0)
Helen x

Riet said...

What a beautiful boys cards Cathy,i love the images and papers.

Hugs Riet.x

Francesca said...

beautiful cards , love them both , the images are so cute

Hugs
Francesca

cats whiskers said...

These are just perfect dear, what a gorgeous images and such lovely colouring
Hugs Jacqui x

Lilian said...

Adorable cards! Thanks for joining the SB challenge and hope to see you in the next one too! Have a great day!

Karen said...

Fantastic cards Cathy. Both are gorjus. Love those Manga images.

Love Karen x

debby4000 said...

Fabulous cards, love the manga kids and brilliant colours.
luv
Debby

Jill said...

2 stunning cards Cathy, wow your colouring is amazing so detailed you really bring those images to life hugs Jill xx

Anonymous said...

WOW!! Cathy, these are just really stunning cards!! The coloring is just gorgeous and I can't wait until I receive these cuties in the mail!! :) HUGS

Caroljenks said...

Gorgeous cards Cathy. I just love my Manga's too :) I love the colours you've used.

Carol x