I have combined a few challenges for it ...
- PBSC - blue, tan and cream
- Sketch Saturday - layout
- A Spoonful of Sugar - travel (well they are in a boat LOL!)
- Papertake Weekly Challenge - pick your favourite challenge and do it again - mine was Elegant embossing (not sure this is so elegant LOL!)
I watercoloured the image and the cut it and the matt using my nesties. I embossed all the cardstock using Swiss Dots and the Happy Birthday folders. I used my Fiskars threading water punch for the scallops and added a strip of carstock instead of ribbon. No flowers, I used buttons instead of flowers.Now just got to get the pressie!!
Recipe:
Stamp(s): Penny Black Fishin', Saluations
Colouring Media: distress inks
Papers: coredinations cardstock
Embellishments: buttons form stash

12 comments:
Fab card - love all of the embossing!
Helen x
oh this is so cute and I'm sure he will love it....love the hedgies and great use of the colour combo...thanks for joining in the fun this week at PBSC...hugs kath xxxx
Great male card - fab embossing and great use of the colour combo. Thanks for joining in this week's PBSC
Pauline x
I know what you mean anything with a date of birth in the 80's scares me!!! LOl
This is a great card for a man and just has the perfect touch of cuteness too..
Dawn
Fabulous card chick - that embossing looks great :) Thank you for joining us over at PTW for our special challenge. Hugs, Dawny xxx
I love this! I actually made our priest's 70th birthday card with this image. Michael is going to adore it hun.
Squirrel xx
Fab card, very cute :)
it looks like you are looking at the image from a porthole, perfect for the theme!
Thank you for joining in our challenge,
Jo xx
Great card, the embossing looks fab and the image is cute. Jillix
Fab card.Love the embossing and the little hedgies are great.
Glenda
Gorgeous Card cathy,Thanks for joining us at ASFOS this week,Hugs Debbie x
Oh this is so cute! I love the little image and the colours work so well for a mens card! Thanks for joining in with the PB challenge this week!
Beth xx
I love EVERYTHING about this card! Great job!
Post a Comment