I have combined a few challenges - the layout is from this week's Whiff of Joy sketch (a fab one Jacqui), the colours are from Papertake's seasonal colours (I chose Autumn colours) and Pollycraft and Simon Says Stamp are buttons and bows/ribbon.
I watercoloured the image and then cut her out using my nesties. I kept the papers down to just 2, I do love this paperspad. I added ric rac (flowers hide it - doh!!) and some organza ribbon. Finally prima flowers with buttons in the centre. No sentiment - couldn't one I liked for this image.
Hoping to get some blog hopping done tonight, and I need to pack as the girls go away for a few days tomorrow - yippeee!!
Recipe:Stamp(s): Willow with Umbrella
Colouring Media: Distress niks
Papers: Basic Grey Mellow
Embellishments: prima flowers, buttons, ric-rac and organza ribbon from stash

19 comments:
so sweet, love the details that you have added. hugs Rachxx
Gorgeous....the colours are fab...really suit today's weather! lol
Helen x
Beautiful card Cathy, lovely image and fab LO
Clairex
Beautiful card, lovely flowers and great job on the sketch. Hugs Giò
Gorjus card Cathy. Really love the colours you chose and that image is lovely.
Love Karen x
What a beautiful card Cathy,i love the image and colours.
So gorgeous papers.
Hugs Riet.x
Oh I love this card Cathy, those papers are so yummy and everything just ties together beautifully!! Dylan has been good this week thanks, better behaved than last week when he was a little imp!!Enjoy your free time!!
Love Becky xx
Such a great card - great coloring!!
fab card...gorgeous image...luv n hugs lesley xxx
oh this is so sweet love all your detail love cheryl xxxxx
An adorable card Cathy, love the cute image and your colouring is perfect
Have a good weekend Hugs Jacqui x
Beautiful Cathy. Hugs, Wendy x
This is beautiful!
gorgeous card Cathy, love the DP, flowers, ribbon and your beautiful colouring hugs Jill xx
Gorgeous card Cathy, love all those beautiful colours! Beautiful embellie too!
Erin x
Beautiful job shading and I love your papers!!
Thanks again for entering the Simon Says Stamp Challenge!
<3,
Steph
Beautiful card! One of my favourite WoJ images, you colored her perfectly. I love the papers and the flowers.
hugs, vanja
This is just so pretty - I love those colours and the flowers are fab:) Thank you for joining us over at PTW. Hugs, Dawny xxxx
Beautiful card!!
Thanks for joining us at pollycraft!!
Paula xxx
Post a Comment