I am part of a select group of girls that shared a Penny Black fondness and have a couple of retreats together each year. We love Penny Blacks but can step out of the box ... so this retreat I didn't make a single PB card ....eeek!!!! I had a fabulous time and the girls are a great laugh .. and I learned so much again"
I did have time to make these for a few challenges:
The first id for the Sugar Bowl , another fab sketch by Judy and handmade flowers.

I coloured and distressed the image and then punched flowers using my EK success punches. I matted the dp onto beige cardstock and used punched flowers for the corner detail.
My second card uses the Charisma Cardz sketch.

I watercoloured Henry and added stickles to the cake.
Finally ...
Colour Create

No dp, just cardstock, lots of distressing, homemade flowers - I think I like it lol!!
Well I am recovering tonight before working again tomorrow. Hoefully I will have time to catch up with all the weekend challenges.
22 comments:
It was so lovely to finally meet you this weekend Cathy! :0)
Gorgeous cards...love them all!
Helen x
Gorgeous cards Cathy, looks like you had a fab time. A card-making retreat - my idea of a perfect weekend :0)
Gorgeous cards Cathy!! Love the SB card ..such a beautiful image! Glad you had a lovely time at your retreat! Hugs Judy xx
Wow, Cathy! You've been busy... Your cards are just beautiful! Love the SB one best! (wink!) Thanks for joining the SB challenge and hope to see you in the next one too! Have a great day!
Ohhh wowww Cathy,what a beautiful cards,i love the images and colours.
So gorgeous papers.
Hugs Riet.x
wow Cathy they are all gorgeous it sounds like you have a wonderful weekend, wish there was something like that were we live hugS Jill xx
Oh they're gorgeous, sounds like a fabulous weekend.
luv
Debby
Cathy these pictures of your cards just don't do as much justice as they should your a A1 crafter and the cards in real life as just perfect! glad you Helen and the rest of the gang had such a fab time thank you to you for your help too! can't wait for the next one now!! hehe!! never laughed so much in ages! :0)
Such gorgeous card, all of them. Thanks for playing along with us at Charisma this week
Jan x
Fab group of cards I love all of the images you've used. Thanks for playing with Charisma this week.
xx Vee
beautiful cards, you are definitely Sugar Nellie's number one customer LOL
wow Cathy what a stunning set of cards, I love how you used this weeks colours...thank you for joining in with the Colour Create challenge
Mina xxx
Wow you ahve been busy - three gorgeous creations. Love all the handmade flowers and distressing. Glad you had a fab weekend
pauline x
very nice cards
Beautiful cards. Love the soft color combo. Thanks for joining us at Charisma Cardz.
You have been a busy girl!! Love your cards. Gorgeous cards!
Thank you for joining Colour Create Challenge. hugs, janny
beautiful collection of cards! I love how you have added swirls to most of your cards, its such a gorgeous finishing touch!!
Hi Cathy - three fantastic cards. I especially like the one for CC. The lack of DP really makes that gorgeously coloured image 'Pop' - love it.
Thanks for playing along with us.
hugs Heather xx
Absolutely stunning cards Cathy. Well done for using no DP - it looks amazing! You've used the challenge colours perfectly. I love the image. Excellent work.
Sharon xx
Wonderful cards and such gorgeous images. Your colouring and designs are so beautiful. Glad you could join us at CC this time. Chris :)
These cards are all so pretty! Great job with the CC challenge colors!
xx-Deanne
Love this card , the distressing and the stamped flourish is lovely!
Thanks for joining Colour Create this week
all the cards ar Great like the SB card too
Di xxx
Post a Comment