I colored Tilda in and then distressed the image in worn lipstick and broken china. I matted the dp onto matching cardstock and punched some flowers and swirls. I love these papers so have tried not to hide too much of them!!Do check out the other DT members creations.
There is a design tean call over La La land Crafts. Pop over and take a look.


15 comments:
Beautiful card Cathy - i love the tilda and your gorgeous colouring! the papers you used are beautiful too
love tasha xx
Gorgeous card Cathy, the papers are so yummy and Tilda is adorable love your colouring of her :)
Hugzz Val xxx
Cute card and lovely papers! You colored Tilda very well! Hugs Nilla
Gorjus card Cathy. Those papers are really pretty.
Love Karen x
stunning card cathy. love the papers
too
Hugs Jane x
hi cathy your card is stunning, I love the papers and the image is so beautifully coloured, so pleased you liked the sketch have a great weekend hugs Jill xx
Oh this is so cute! I love those papers you used and the swirls are such a great accent. Have a great weekend! Hugs, Dena
Such a beautiful card the layout and detail are fabulous and the image is so sweet and as always perfectly coloured.
Paula xxxx
Gorgeous card Cathy - love the colours & papers!
Helen x
Gorgeous card, lovely and so beautiful
wow this is a beauty hun love the distressed look love those swirls too love cheryl xxxxxxxxxx
oh this is gorgeous, wonderful Tilda and beautiful colours and papers.
luv
Debby
Absolutely beautiful - LOVE that swirly frame - it's gorgeous.
Carol x
Oooh this is great - love those swirls and papers..
Dawn
x
Incredibly pretty card Cathy, I love the scroll work and the papers and colours are so pretty :) Donna x
Post a Comment