Thursday, 20 August 2009

Cute Critters

Wendy sent me some images of Tina Wenke's Cute Critters. There are really cute images, although maybe a bit too cute for me ... or so I thought until I started colouring them.

I watercoloured the image and resisted very hard the temptation to distress the background. I have kept the layout simple, just using 1 sheet of dp and cardstock. I added organza ribbon tags, some raffia and buttons to complete it.

As its a summery theme I am entering it into the Stampavie challenge.


Recipe:
Stamp(s): Tina Wenke Cute Critters Mouse on Orange Daisy
Colouring Media: Distress inks
Papers: Basic Grey Urban Priarie
Embellishments: buttons, cotton, ribbon and raffia from stash

10 comments:

Saskia said...

Oooh... so sweet!! Lovely card!

Saskia :)

Helen said...

Awwww...this is so cute! Love the image!
Helen x

Riet said...

What a beautiful card Cathy,i love the image and colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.x

Anonymous said...

Oh so adorable Cathy!! That image is so sweet and I love your flowery papers!! HUGS

CraftyC said...

Love your card Cathy. These images are just adorable and I had mixed feelings till I started to colour LOL. Hope you are well!
Clairex

Pauline C said...

Adorably cute image - lovely
Pauline x

tiggertastic said...

This is so sweet, what a lovely image

Hope you have a enjoyable weekend.

Sarah

Becky said...

Aww, such a sweet image Cathy, beautifully coloured too!
love Becky xx

cheryl said...

oh hun this is so cute love cheryl xxxxxxx

jenny said...

Very cute, I love these images :0)
Fab summery card x

Jenny x