This week's theme is Life's a Beach.
I don't have many beachy stamps (two to be precise!!) so used Beach Tilda and masked her onto the beach fence from the summer kit. I watercoloured the images to make it look like she is sitting on a breaker with her feet in the water. I spritzed gold glimmer mist over the sand and added Glossy accents to make it look like water - left the bubbles in as well!! The dp were a freebie download from Shabby Princess I think, I think they look watery and have beach colours. I made my tag using distress inks and matted Tilda onto it. Ribbon, raffia, flowers and starfish charm complete the card. Hopefully its beachy - did notice something after I had finished it - Tilda has no feet!!!!
If you want a chance at a surprise crafting parcel ... check out the previous post!
Recipe:
Stamp(s):
Colouring Media:
Papers:
Embellishments:

10 comments:
What a gorgeous card, I love it x
Gorjus card Cathy. Love that cute image and the whole style of the card.
Love the Santa below too, thats one of my fav stamps.
Love Karen x
Very nice indeed honey & love those papers.
Hugs
Lorraine xxx
This is fab Cathy - looking forward to seeing what you do next week :)
Hugs x
gorgeous card such a cute image to love cheryl xxxx
gorgeous card such a cute image to love cheryl xxxx
Stunning card Cathy, and many congratulations on your GD position, that's fab news!!
love Becky xx
Fab card cathy, love this image, so sweet!
Erin x
stunning card Cathy, very creative, I love the little starfish gem hugs Jill xx
This is beautiful Cathy. Love the design and colours.
Hugs
Desire
Post a Comment