I coloured the image (a RAK from Jen) using promarkers and copics and matted her onto cardstock. I embossed some turquoise Coredinations cardstock using my hearts folder and sanded it. I used eyelets and ribbon to created the tag detail and brown organza and blue satin ribbon for the knot. Quite simple, but I like the effect of this!Do check out the other DT creations, and don't forget you can pre-order the latest promarkers from the Secret Crafter.
Recipe:
Stamp(s): Greetings Farm Anya
Colouring Media: Promarkers
Papers: Coredinations
Embellishments: eyelets, ribbon from stash

12 comments:
Beautiful card . Anya looks gorgeous in turquoise and brown, love the details and ribbons
Hugs
Francesca
Fabulous card Cathy, I like the eyelet idea and Anya is so pretty. Hugs, Wendyx
Gorjus, gorjus, gorjus card Cathy.
Love Karen x
Gorgeous card Cathy, the eyelets look fab with the ribbon threaded through :) Donna x
Fab card...the colours look great...and I love the two ribbons!
Helen x
Gorgeous card Cathy, I just love your colour choice, that turquoise is stunning!
Clairxe
What a beautiful card Cathy,i love the image and colours.
Hugs Riet.x
Gorgeous card Cathy - I love how you used your ribbons
beautiful card hun love those ribbons love cheryl xxxxxxx
Good morning Mrs.
I've left something here for you.
Love Karen x
This card is gorgeous! Love the colors & image!
ILOVEEEEEEEEEEEE this wonder why!! made some thing to do with my favourite colours!! :0) x x x x
Post a Comment