Wednesday, 5 August 2009

ABC challenge Z is for ...

Zero embellishments
For this challenge we want you to leave off all those embellishments you love to use. I think this is going to be a challenge for many of us!!
I watercoloured Popcorn as its a large image and fills space that I would normally use for embellies. I used these gorgeous glittery papers from DCWV and matted them onto pink cardstock. I used Becky's Sketch and Stash sketch 16 for the layout - just shuffled the dp a bit.

Recipe:
Stamp(s): Crafy Companion Popcorn
Colouring Media:Distress inks
Papers: DCWV Nursery stack
Embellishments: NONE!!

14 comments:

Maria Matter said...

This is adorable! What a cute little bear and that paper, it's fabulous!
Great card!!
Blessings, Maria

Linnie said...

Wow this is super i just love the little bear and your choice of paper and design layout.
linnie

Francesca said...

cute card , wonderful colouring

hugs
Francesca x

Karen said...

Gorjus card Cathy. Love that image.

Stunning card below too.

Love Karen x

Helen said...

This is so sweet - I love Popcorn!
Helen x

Paula said...

What a fab card the image is adorable.
Paula xxxx

Becky said...

Ooh, I recognised this sketch Cathy lol!! Brilliant card, love the wiggled rectangles!! I am going to have a go at this challenge, I use way too many embellies so it will be a good challenge for me!!
Love Becky xx

Kari said...

What a great job you have done! It`s fabulous! The image is so lovely! Great colouring :)

Hae a great day:)

Hugs,Kari:)

Riet said...

What a beautiful card Cathy,i love the image and papers.

hugs Riet.x

Victoria said...

i love this fantastically coloured x

cheryl said...

wow this is a super image and you have done a great job not sure if i could do a card without my embellishemnts love cheryl xxxx

debby4000 said...

Oh this is gorgeous and love the pretty soft colours.
luv
Debby

Dawn said...

Hiya Cathy
Wheee he is a cutie - love this one and the soft colours too

hugs
Dawn
x

Jill said...

gorgeous card Cathy, love the popcorn bear hugs Jill xx