BUTTONS
This week we want to see buttons on your project.
I have been a bit minimalist with the buttons on this! I watercoloured and cut out these two Tildas. I haven't really used either and saw someone (can't remember who, sorry!) put the two togetrher using the field of flowers. That gave me the inspiration for this. I used Basic Grey Wisteria papers and sat the girls in the Wisteria (it grows upside down where they live LOL!!). I used two tones of ribbon and punched some flowers and leaves. I threaded the clear buttons with the deep purple ribbon.I followed the Friday Sketcher sketch and added the sentiment so it fits the Just Magnolia challenge of Friendship.
I have been a bad blogger over the last week - I just haven't seemed to have the time to visit everyone. Hopefully I will get time over the next week as I am working less!!
Do check out the other DT members cards.
Recipe:
Stamp(s): Tildas
Colouring Media: distress inks
Papers: Basic Grey Wisteria
Embellishments: punched flowers and leaves, buttons, ribbon from stash

15 comments:
such a cute card...love the colour combo TFS hugs clarex
Gorgoeus card Cathy - even better in real life!
Love the papers...and all the ribbons look fab!
Helen x
I agree with Helen! its amazing what a difference it is seeing these cards in real life, Loove the papers soooo pretty :0)
Cathy, this is delightful, and the two Tildas together are angelic. Love what you have done.
Squirrel xx
fantastic card - my fave papers too!
Hugs Jane x
Hiya
Just nipped on during my lunch break - great lilac colours and so cute, love how you have placed them..
hugs
Dawn
xx
Stunning card. Love the papers, the embellies and the super cute image.
Thank you for passing the award onto me. I feel very honoured.
Love Karen x
Beautiful card!Love this paper,gorgeous image,they are so cute;)
Wonderful!
Have a fabulous day:)
Hugs,Kari:)
Oh how fun Cathy!! This is just adorable!! :) HUGS
Cathy, this is gorgeous. Love the image, design and colours.
Hugs
Desire
Ohh Cathy,what a beautiful card.
Hugs Riet.x
Thank you so much for nominating me for the award. I feel really honoured.
I've put it on my blog.
Thanks again.
Love Karen x
this card is sooo adorable!!!
a gorgeous card sweetie. Thank you for joining us at just magnolia. hugs rachxx
Don't they look like they were meant to go together?? Lovely images, great papers and embellies!! Thanks for coming by and visiting my project ;)
Stephanne
Post a Comment