Tuesday, 4 August 2009

Sherbert Daydream

Only one more day of working until I get 7 days off!!! I have had 3 or 4 children full time for 5 weeks now and need a rest from screeching, squealing girls - it really does do your ears in after a while!!!
While my little gremlins were in the bath I coloured up this image for a few challenges and then quickly finished off before putting hubby's tea on. Just got the ironing to do later and then I can relax!!!!
I have used the sketch from Passion for Promarkers - rotated it though. and this week's A Spoonfull of Sugar is Floral Fantasy.
To be honest I haven't inked this little angel up for a while, and I don't know why as I love colouring her. I have used my older daughter's eclectic dress sense to colour her in using promarkers. I love these BG papers 9must get some more!) and completed it using layered prima flowers with button centres. I moved the sentiment as it didn't fit where it should do!!

Hoping to do a bit more crafting later ... may hide the ironing!!
Recipe:
Stamp(s):Pollycraft Sherbert Daydream and matching sentiment
Colouring Media: promarkers
Papers:Basic Grey Urban Priarie
Embellishments:Prima flowers and buttons from stash

19 comments:

lil-paper-pixie said...

Hi Cathy, love your card hun, yes hide the ironing crafting is much more relaxing.

Hugs

Sarah

LISA said...

Great card Cathy, such a cute image, enjoy you break xx

The Crafty Den said...

Hi Cathy, what a pretty card. I love the image and your colouring is fab. The BG paper is gorgeous. Thanks for joining us at PFP this week. I agree with Sarah, forget the ironing and craft a bit longer lol! Hugs, Denise x

Wiccababe said...

fab card Cathy, I love the Urban Prairie papers too
thanks for joining us this week on PfP and good luck
Debbi
xx

Jane (Carroll's Creations) said...

wonderful Cathy

Forget the ironing and craft instead

Hugs Jane x

helen said...

yes deffo hide the ironing , love the sketch rotated like this and your colouring is lovely , thanks for joining us at pfp this week
hugs
helen x

Helen said...

Fab card...love the colours!
I'm with the others on the ironing...definitely hide it! lol
Helen x

Natalie said...

Great card, thanks for joining us at PFP this week. x

Dawn said...

Hiya Cathy
Ooh she is gorgeous and love the colours - great card and love those primas

Hugs
Dawn
xx

CraftyC said...

Its a lovely card Cathy, great image and gorgeous colours. I'm already thinking of going into hibernation, lol. Kids and stress go hand in hand i guess!
Clairex

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card Cathy,i love the image and colours.

Hugs Riet.x

Becky said...

Gorgeous card Cathy, love this sweet image and the sketch looks brill rotated too!
Hope you've been crafting tonight and have left the ironing lol!!
Love Becky xx

Ida / Little said...

Hi Cathy, Great take on the sketch and I agree, what a fab image!! :) thanks for joining us at PfP this week :)

Hugs Ida

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous card, love the image & your beautiful papers & flowers! Stunning!
Erin x

Michele Roos said...

Gorgeous card Cathy. Love the image you've used and the colouring also. Pretty papers and flowers to. Thanks for trying out my sketch and joining us this week at PFP. Hugs Michele x

Anonymous said...

This is gorgeous Cathy,thanks for playing along with ASFOS this week,Hugs Debbie x

Rach said...

such a sweet card hun, hugs rachxx

Kit said...

Great card love how you have used the sketch in a different way, good luck in the pfp challenge this week

Suzanne said...

Cathy this is gorgeous love the image. Thank You for joining us at PFP this week. Sue :o)