Monday, 10 August 2009

Purple Manga girl

What a morning - I had to drop the car off for a service, do some shopping and the ironing. Managed to get this card finished that I started last night before hubby arrived home and wanted conversation!!!
I have used the sketch from Trully Scrumptious and this week's Stamp with Fun theme, Birthdays.

I've made this for a friend's daughter's birthday (she's leaving her teens!0. The image is coloured using my promarkers and I cut her out. I inked the edges of the cardstock and dp. I added ribbon and tied two ribbon knots ... definitely no flowers for this girly!!

I am going to initiate myself to afternoon daytime telly later - hopefully it won't be too painful!!Recipe:
Stamp(s): Sugar Nellie Manga Girl
Colouring Media: promarkers
Papers: Basic Grey Wisteria
Embellishments: ribbon from stash

17 comments:

Karen said...

Gorjus card Cathy. Love the papers and that image is fanatatsic.

love Karen x

debby4000 said...

Oh this is fabulous, love the sweet Manga girl and the gorgeous papers.
luv
Debby

Sharon said...

A fabulous card Cathy. I love this image and you've coloured her beautifully. Enjoy your daytime TV - we're watching Peppa Pig right now!! Thanks for joining us at TS.

Nunt said...

Love the purple <3

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card Cathy,i love the image and colours.

Hugs Riet.x

Jill said...

beautiful card Cathy, love your colouring and the papers are gorgeous hugs Jill xx

Anonymous said...

Stunning card Cathy, love the beautiful colours!
Erin x

Rach said...

a wonderful card Cathy. hugs rachxx

cheryl said...

gorjus card love the image and papers love cheryl x

Lena Katrine said...

Georgeous card in beautiful colours! I love this image - and can't wait to get my claws in it ;)

Have fun! Hugs, Lena

cats whiskers said...

Hi Dear this is stunning what a fabulous colour combo you have used and your colouring is terrific, and I love the image
Hugs Jacqui x

Nilla said...

Love you card, the color tones are perfect! Hugs Nilla

Lorraine Robertson said...

Gorgeous card honey & I'm sure your friends daughter will love it.

Hugs
Lorraine xxx

KarenB said...

This is fab!!

Thanks for visiting my blog :)

Beth said...

This is gorgeous! Such a cute stamp and I love the papers! Thanks for joining in with the Truly Scrumptious challenge

Beth xx

Caroljenks said...

Gorgeous! What a great shade of purple!!!

Carol x

Anonymous said...

beautiful card !!!cute image and colours !!!thanks for joining in our challenge.
big hugs tina46
swf-team