I have made this card using Beth's sketch over at the Penny Black Saturday Challenge for a friend's birthday.
I coloured my image and the big Maya Road flower in using promarkers. I have been using up stash so having rummaged I found these papers (no idea who they are!!) and some shimmery black paper. I punched the flowers and added black gems to the centre.I have had a really peaceful morning - done a bit of gardening, a bit of crafting and removed the 4 small dead rodents that my loving pussy cat left me during the night!! She is a bit of a killer and obviously needing to please me! I should be gratfeul ... they were still whole!


12 comments:
Tee hee Cath!!
We clearly have good taste.
Love your card - your backing papers are delicious!
Have a great Sunday.
Love Jules xx
Sorry Cathy - the "y" on your name got replaced with a "!".
Love Jules xx
Gorgeous card Cathy, love the yummy papers and fab colours!
Erin x
What a gorgeous card Cathy,i love the papers and colours.
Hugs Riet.x
Gorjus card Cathy. Love that image and that colour combo.
Love Karen x
great card Cathy - love the stylish colour combo and fab paper. Thanks for joining in the PBSC this week
Pauline x
Hi Cathy, hope your well.. oohh love the pink and black ~ fabulous card hun.. Thanks for joining us this week at PBSC
hugs
Tracie :)x
gorgeous card Cathy....love pink and black and great colour work on your image...did have a giggle about your kitty bringing home mice....mine once arrived home with the hugest rat on the planet.....thanks for joining in the fun this week at PBSC...hugs kath xxxxx
a fabulous card Cathy, love the image you have used. hugs rachxx
Gorgeous card, wonderful PB image and love the colour combo.
luv
Debby
wow Cathy another stunning card hugs Jill xx
Ooh this is so fabulous! I love the girly colours and the funky stamp! Thanks for playing along with my Penny Black sketch!
Beth xx
Post a Comment