Wow
we are on our third alphabet and to celebrate we are being sponsored by
and the prize is this Zoo Vacation Animal set
So A is for ...
Anything Goes
with the optional extra of animals.

I love this cheeky monkey!! I coloured him and distressed the background in peeled paint and brushed corduroy. He is cut out using my nesties labels 3 and I matted him and then trimmed the cardstock to match the label. I have kept the layout simple ... it going to be for one of Ellie's
friends who is finally four next week. He is the youngest in her year group and has been desperate to be four for months!!!
Can't wait to see what you come up with, and do check out the other DT creations.
Recipe:Stamp(s): Magnolia Monkey and Liane
Colouring Media: distress inks
Papers: K and Co Hopscotch
Embellishments: brads from stash

8 comments:
What a cutie! Great colours too!
Have a nice day! Hugs, Lena
aww Cathy this is gorgeous I love that cute monkey hugs Jill xx
Beautiful card, love the cute monkey
Hugs
Francesca
your monkey is so sweet Cathy, love the colours you have used. hugs rachxx
Awww...the monkey is fab!
Great card Cathy!
Helen x
Aaaaawwww he's such a cutie. Gorjus card Cathy.
Love Karen x
What a beautiful card Cathy,i love the image and colours.
Hugs Riet.x
A real cute card and great for a little boy, I'm sure he will love it. My daughters bithday is the 30th August and she was the youngest in the class for every one of her school years, its hard to understand when they are young.
Kim xXx
Post a Comment