I watercoloured Tilda and cut her out. I matted all the dp onto black cardstock to make them stand out. I punched flowers out of the black cardstock and dp and added black gems to the centre. The sentiment is from the Cosmo Cricket pack and I matted it onto black cardstock as well.
I made the tag using weathered paper and fired brick distress inks and then added a tag from the Cosmo Cricket Everafter pack.
This is for my hubby ... he thinks I am not very romantic so to prove him wrong, every so often I sneak a card into his work bag ... just to remind him that I can be!!!And another thing ...
Simon Says Stamp are offering a fantastic candy - over $100 of goodies from CHA. Now I have to confess to not having bought from their very extensive shop (I am on a mission to use up stash as I have paper flowing out of every cupboard in my craft room!!!) ... but I love their shop blog and all the tips and techniques they show. I daily drool over their products and techniques ... and every Saturday pray for a lottery win so I can shop big time!!! They also have a weekly challenge blog which is fantastic and I regularly join in.
Well I am off for a bit of tea and then more crafting!!


13 comments:
wonderfuul card , love the colours and tag
hugs
Francesca
Oh wow Cathy, what a busy day you've been having today! All your cards are so amazing honey, can't wait to see what else you create after tea lol!!
Love Becky xx
wow Cathy beautiful card hun, I love the cc papers and the image is so beautifully coloured hugs Jill xx
Fab card Cathy - love the colorus and tags and all the details.
Pauline x
What a beautiful card Cathy,i love the image and colours.
So gorgeous papers.
Hugs Riet.x
Beautiful card Cathy. Really love it.
Love Karen x
Wow - you have been busy today!
Gorgeous card - love the papers!
Helen x
wow this is a beauty,great colours and love the tag too love cheryl xxxxx
Love the colours on this card. Fab work.
Hugs
Penni
X
such a pretty card Cathy, beautifully made. a great take on the sketch. hugs rachxx
Really love card Cathy - I so love your clever use of the black cardstock. Thanks for joining in with us on Cute Card Thursday. Lol Lynn ♥
Cathy this card is adorable. I love the paper you chose.
Hugs xx
Carolyn
Post a Comment