I've managed a quick card this morning before we go away, as we were waiting for the cat to come in so we could take her to the cattery!! I have used the sketch from
Friday Sketchers, the Colour Create theme, ruby, gold and cream, and the ribbon and bows challenge over at Just Magnolia.

I paper pieced Tilda's dress and bow and watercoloured the rest of her. The dp are all matted with gold. The broad ribbon has been in my stash for ages and I really have struggled thingking of how to use it ... I think it matches the other red!
Recipe:
Stamp(s): Tilda
Colouring Media: distress inks
Papers: K and Co, Basic Grey Wassail
Embellishments: punched flowers and swirl, ribbon and gem from stash
23 comments:
Gorgeous! Love the colour combo!
Helen x
wow your card looks so funny and really fantastic.
thank you for joining in the friday sketchers challenge.
hugs, bea
Beautiful card Cathy, love the paper piecing and fab papers
Clairex
Just fantastic Cathy. Love how you've used the colours. Tilda looks great in her paper pieced dress and your details are stunning. Doesn't it feel great when you manage to use something that's been kicking around for ever, that you couldn't bear to throw away!!!
Hope you have a fantastic hols.
Thanks for sharing this with us at CC>
hugs Heather xx
Pretty card Cathy, You have used the colors perfect with this very cute little image..
Thank you for joining the Colour Create Challenge.
hugs, janny
What a beautiful card Cathy,i love the image and colours.
Hugs Riet.x
So stunning Cathy!! Love the fun papers and colors!! Great paper piecing work!! HUGS
Oh thats lovely so cute too
hugs June xxx
ohh Cathy this is gorgeous, I love that color combo and the paper piecing looks fab hugs Jill xx
Love your card Cathy, gorgeous colours and sweet image, I hope you have a fabby time!!
Love Becky xx
A beautiful card Cathy. The paper Piecing is fantastic on that image. I love the richness of the papers you used. Thank you for sharing your card and thanks for joining us at the Colour Create Challenge.
Sharon xx
Awesome take on this challenge Cathy!!
Hugs
Eve
gorgeous card love the colur combo love cheryl xxxxxxx
Gorju, gorjus, gorjus cards Cathy.
Love Karen x
Gorgeous and that ribbon looks as if it were made for this card - it matches perfectly.
Carol x
gorgeous card Cathy, I love your perfect paper piecing...thanks for joining in with the Colour Create challenge
Mina xxx
Have a brilliant holiday
Hi this is a nice card. Love the paper. Ineke
How adorable! Your paper piecing looks terrific. I love how you used the colors for this week. Thanks for joining us at Colour Create this week. I hope you enjoyed the challenge! Hugs, Dena
Gorgeous card Cathy. Love the image you've used and the colours also. Hugs Michele x
Gorgeous card Cathy. Love the image you've used and the colours also. Hugs Michele x
What a little sweetie, and fab paper piecing too!
Chrissie
Gorgeous card!!! I love your paper piecing.
Hugs
Giò
Wonderful card Cathy, so much beautiful detail and a fabulous choice of papers. Thanks for joining us this week x
Post a Comment