I love this image and I'd like to say it is so like Beth ... but she's not this cute LOL!!! I coloured the image in using my promarkers and cut it out using my nesties. I rotated the sketch and only used 1 dp - I want it to be quite simple as Beth has a tendency to de-construct her cards!! I stamped the sentiment dream and folded two of the corners back.Now I need to buy the gorguss one her birthday pressies - ELC online here i come!!
Recipe:
Stamp(s): Sugar Nellie Gorguss girl
Colouring Media: promarkers
Papers: Basic Grey Blush
Embellishments: ribbon and brads from stash

18 comments:
What an adorable card & that paper is simply delicious.
Hugs
Lorraine xxx
beautiful card, thats one of my fave GG's too
thanks for joining us on PfP and good luck
Debbi
xx
Beautiful card good luck with this weeks pfp challenge
Such a beautiful card Cathy i love the paper and such a cute image and fab detail. Thanks for taking part in the Creative Card Crew Challenge.
Paula xxxx
Aaaaawww she's sooo gorjuss. Fantastic card Cathy. Really lovely.
Love Karen x
stunning card Cathy, you've made a difficult sketch look so easy, I love the image and design papers hugs Jill xx
Cathy this is so gorjuss and I love the paper you used. I entered mine for two out of these three too. Hugs Pascale
Gorjuss indeed! I love it. :)
What a stunning card. I love the cute image and your colouring is fab. The papers are lush. Thanks for joining us at PFP this week. Hugs, Denise x
What a beautiful card Cathy,i love the image and colours.
So gorgeous papers.
Hugs Riet.x
sweet card and love that paper love cheryl xxxx
Wow that paper is beautiful! Great card.
Carol x
Gorgeous card Cathy. Love the image you've used and the colouring also. Thanks for joining us this week at PFP. Hugs Michele x
Gorgeous card,Great take on our sketch ,Thanks for playing along with ASFOS this week,Hugs Debbie x
Gorgeous card and i would never have guessed that you only used 1 DP! Fab image and great colouring. Jillix
fabulous image and great colouring i love it
thanks for joining us at pfp this week, good luck
hugs
helen x
This is just stunning & your colouring is superb, thanks for playing along at PFP.
Hugs
Sarah
This is awesome Cathy. Your papers are gorgeous and I love the shape of the matting you used. An adorable image too. Thank you for joining the Creative Card Crew.
Sharon xx
Post a Comment