Monday, 24 August 2009

And the back!

Here's the back of the paper bag. I carried on the Basic Grey colour challenge, using brown, pink and yellow, and used the sketch from the Allsorts challenge this week, as the panels are similar to that on the Friday Sketcher sketch. I have torn the flower dp on the outer edge.

I used organza ribbon and knots for part of the sketch, and no sentiment as requested. I added flower soft to the basket and punched flowers.
Finally the bag is finished!!

Recipe:
Stamp(s): Magnolia Tilda with basket
Colouring Media: distress inks
Papers: Basic Grey Sugared
Embellishments: punched flowers, ribbon and pearls from stash

10 comments:

brenda said...

Hi Cathy

Very well thought out and so very pretty.

Thank for joining us at Allsorts this week, good luck with the draw.

B x

Helen said...

Beautiful - I love those BG papers!
Helen x

Jules said...

Hi Cathy

Great use of the sketch.

I love what you have created and your backing paper is delicious - your flowers match in with it perfectly.

Thank you for joing in the fun at Allsorts this week.

Love Jules xx

Lisa said...

Hi Cathy, This is so lovely. Gorgeous papers and I love the flowersoft in Tila's basket.

Thanks for joining us at Allsorts.

Lisa x

scotspanda said...

this is just lovely!! so pretty and girlie

thanks for playing along with us at allsorts this week :o)

lotsalove

Amanda xx

Tara said...

What a wonderful card Cathy and you've used the colours so beautifully!
Thanks so much for joining us for the latest BG Challenge!
Hugs Tara xx

Gro said...

Beautiful.
Thanks for joining us at Allsorts this week.

Emma (metalicbutterfly) said...

Great card love how you have used the organza to make the bottom element
Thanks for playing at Allsorts

Emma xxx

Allison said...

very pretty card Cathy
AllisonX

June Houck said...

Wow, you were a busy girl for this challenge!