Thursday, 19 February 2009

Spring wishes

I can't believe I have already made a card this morning - no girls to feed or do a school run for ... I could do this more often LOL!!
I have combined the CCT theme Spring with the recipe over at LOTV (3 brads, 2 papers, 1 flower) for this card as I have to go and get the girls soon, so my crafting will be back to normal soon :(


This has to be my current favourite image from the Stamp Kit - she is just gorgeous. I watercoloured her and resisted the urge to distress the background! I added some ribbon and ric-rac detail to a couple of the corners and ric-rac acrooss the middle. The sentiment is set off to an angle as it didn't look right straight, with the ribbon corners.

Well off to chuck the cat out, get my mum some flowers and pick the girls up. Will catch up with you all later.

Recipe:
Stamp(s): WOJ Spring Kit; PB Salutations
Colouring Media: Distress inks
Papers: DCWV Pocketful of Posies, Nursery stack
Embellishments: Prima flower, brads, ribbon and ric-rac from stash

19 comments:

joanne wardle said...

she's gorgeous, and I love the spring colours

cats whiskers said...

Great card dear love the colouring of Willow and the papers are delish
Thanks for joining us again
Hugs Jacquix

Juliet said...

I agree, it's a lovely stamp and a beautiful card.
Juliet xx

Hazel (Didos) said...

great card, really love the spring colours youv have used, Hazelxo

Karen said...

Aaaahhh she's sooo pretty. Lovely card Cathy.

Love Karen xxx

WeirdCat said...

Such a pretty card

jenny said...

Gorgeous card, I love the new stamps, so pretty x

Jennyx

CraftyC said...

Gorgeous card Cathy, hope you enjoyed the peace and quiet!
Clairex

Victoria said...

beautiful it is gorgeous I adore the colours x

Glitter Monkey said...

Beautiful card you've made with this WoJ image. Glad you enjoyed your crafting time. Thanks so much for joining in with CCT. Lol Lynn ♥

Becky said...

She is just beautiful Cathy, and I agree, you've made such stunning cards, bet you'll be glad to have the gremlins back though!!
Love Becky xx

simplyfairies said...

Beautiful card and lovely fresh colours....

Powerful Search Engine said...

Great card Cathy! Love your colouring of the new stamp!!! Pascale :)

Dawn Wheeler said...

Beautiful card ,realy gorgeous ,love it ,hugs Dawnxxx

Sue said...

Beautiful card,lovely papers n spring colours, sue.x

Jennifer said...

Hi Cathy: your card (s) are gorgeous! thank you for visiting my blog. You have an awesome blog.

Jennifer

Joy said...

Lovely card Cathy and very spring like colours xx

Lorraine A said...

Lovely card Cathy, gorgeous image, my fave too, the colours you used are fab !! :-)
Lorraine

LOUISE said...

Beautiful card Cathy, love the image, and the spring colours. Louise x