
I love these Basic Grey papers and am getting a bit worried as I can't find them anywhere and I am almost out of them :(. I watercoloured Willow and distressed the edges. I matted her onto brown cardstock, and layered up the papers using this week's JCBC sketch. I flipped the sketch as I thought the scallop edge would look like clouds! The ribbon is gorgeous velvet but not good for tying bows in! I know I have technically used 4 flowers, but I have only made 2!! For the middles I have used adhesive gems. I haven't added a sentiment. I tend to do that just before I send the card.
I need to start taking straighter photos of my cards!!
Beth is still poorly and needy - bless her. She has helped a bit with this as she was sitting on my knee (not a very helpful thing to be doing!)
Recipe:
Stamp(s): WOJ Willow with umbrella
Colouring Media: Distress inks
Papers: Basic Grey Mellow, cardstock from stash
Embellishments: Prima flowers, adhesive gems, ribbon and button from stash

22 comments:
Ta carte est adorable
bises
thanks for joining us at woj Cathy, love your card, you did a wonderful job with the recipe.xx
Stunning card Cathy. Those papers are just gorjus and I ove that image.
Love Karen xxx
Lovely card Cathy, I love the papers you used!
xx Naoual
How nice this is :) Liked the brownish colors.
beautiful card cathy ~those papers are scrummy and those flowers adorable!
vanessa xx
This is just beautiful dear. Thanks for joining us at WOJ
Gorgeous card i love that image and the papers, lovely colours too :)
Val xxx
beautifull card!i love the image and the colours!
thanks for joining us this week!
xoxo janina
Oh this is gorgeous and you are right the papers are beautiful,wonderful colouring on your image. Sue :o)
This is lovely. I love this image and you've coloured it beautifully.
Cathy I've left something for you on my blog.
http://karenscardsfromtheheart.blogspot.com/2009/02/ive-got-award.html
Love Karen xxx
Love this card those papers are scrummy will keep a look out for you in me travels. Gorge image must invest in some WOJ when I have some pennies. Hugs for Beth.
I so love browns and creams it's a beautiful card Cathy.
Dawn
Hope Beth feels better soon..
Gorgeous card.
Love the pretty coloured papers and sweet image.
Thanks for joining the JCBC this week.
xoxo karin
The muted tones are lovely! Pascale :)
superbe carte
a beautiful card and lovely colors
Beautiful card, luv the colours you have used, sue.x
Adorable Card! The Colors are beautiful!
Thanks for joining us this week!
Hugs Tanja
(JCBC Team)
Gorgeous card, love the papers, great colouring, love the flower! Hugs,coco
Beautiful card!
xxxx
Post a Comment