Thursday, 5 February 2009

DDCC challenge #34

This week's challenge is to make a love themed card without using red or pink.

I chose purple as my colour!! Think I might have gone a bit mad on the purple!! I coloured Tilda and Edwin in using my promarkers, and sat them on a bench from Magnolia - don't they look cosy! I used coredinations carstock and embossed and distressed it. The other papers are from my cardstock. All the edges have been inked in purple ink from Papermaina (I use alot of their little pads for distressing). I added ribbon and wire from my stash and the large heart ribbon slider brad from Papermania. The sentiment is from a PB transparent set.

Check out what the other DT members have come up with.

4 comments:

Jane (Carroll's Creations) said...

gorgeous card cathy

my fave colour too!

hugs jane x

debby4000 said...

Fabulous card, gorgeous couple and fab colours

CraftyC said...

Gorgeous Cathy, think Purple makes a great valentines colour and beautifully coloured as always!
Clairex

nessy said...

love purple any way ~makes a nice change from pink/red!!
just a perfect image for valentines~just a gorgeous card!!
vanessa xx