Thursday, 12 February 2009

Dutchdare Challenge #35

Buttons and Bows

I have kept this rather simple as I haven't had a lot of time, and I seem to be using less embellishments on my cards at the moment. I ran the unpatterned paper through my swiss dots embossing folder. Typically the charm didn't behave and is hiding behind the flowers LOL! I added 4 gems to the top right in decreasing sizes.


Recipe:
Stamp(s): Sarah Kay Spring Blossoms
Colouring Media: Promarkers
Papers: Basic Grey Two Scoops
Embellishments: Prima flowers, adhesive gems, charm and ribbon from stas, scroll cut using sizzix die

11 comments:

Victoria said...

i think that it is gorgeous hun, loving the simple cards they are much more effective and you can appreciate the image and papers better xxx

debby4000 said...

Beautiful card, sometimes less is more cos this is fab, love the sweet image and papers.

Karen said...

Gorjus card Cathy, really lovely. Sometimes less is more. Beautiful

Love Karen xxx

jenny said...

Gorgeous card, love the image and the swirls x

cats whiskers said...

Everything about this card is just perfect Cathy. Love it
Hugs Jacqui x

Macpurp said...

this is very sweet!
I love the colours you have used, they suit the image on the stamp perfectly!

love tina x

Joy said...

Fantastic card lovely image and colours xx

Pauline C said...

Very pretty card Cathy
Pauline x

CraftyC said...

Great card Cathy, love the colour combo!
Clairex

Debbie said...

I think your card is beautiful Cathy I love the image and the papers are really pretty. Debbie x

Sammi said...

Very pretty!! GREAT colouring and lovely colour choices!!
xxx