Wednesday, 25 February 2009

ABC challenge ... C is for ...

Child's card
I make alot of children's cards with having 2 little ones. I always like to keep them simple and bright. I have made this card for Vicky's older son, who is 3 at the beginning of March.
I couldn't resist using one of my latest WOJ stamps as I think it looks a little like Edward. I used cardstock and bright patterned papers, and stamped the sentiment. The three stars are for Edward's age and I cut them using my star nesties.

Recipe:
Stamp(s): WOJ Spring Stamp kit; Penny Black Salutations
Colouring Media: Distress ink
Papers: DCWV Glitter stack, cardstock
Embellishments: stars cut using nestiblities

6 comments:

Ali Watson said...

Super card Cathy love the colours and the image is adorable. Have a fab day.

Marcea said...

This is great hun - love the bright colours!
-x-

Lorraine A said...

Beautiful card Cathy very cute image :-) Love the papers and the nestie stars look fab too.
Lorraine

Jane (Carroll's Creations) said...

perfect card cathy

love the new look blog too

hugs jane x

debby4000 said...

Lovely bright sunny card, perfect for a little one.

cats whiskers said...

Fabulous card just love the papers and Oakley has been coloured perfectly, love the blog by the way
Hugs Jacqui x