Thursday, 19 February 2009

Dutch Dare Card Challenge #36

This week's DDCC challenge is a colour combination, green and yellow. I panicked when I saw this as they are not colours I tend to use. But after a scrabble through my papers and I little help from a friend (who seems to know my stash better than me! LOL) I came up with this.


I love my Spring Stamp kit from WOJ and I have watercoloured this image and distressed the edges. I have kept the background quite simple, distressing some cardstock and matting it onto the patterned paper. Simple flowers, swirls, some lace and a little charm finish it off.
Do check out the other DT creations.
Recipe:
Stamp(s): WOJ Spring Stamp kit
Colouring Media: distress inks
Papers: K & Co Daisy, Coredinations card
Embellishments: Prima flowers, Papermania brads, butterfly charm (Ebay), lace from stash

6 comments:

debby4000 said...

Fabulous card, brilliant job with the challenge. Gorgeous WOJ image too.

Karen said...

Beautiful Cathy

Love Karen xxx

Pauline C said...

Very pretty colours and lovely new WOJ stamp - v pretty card.
Pauline x

Desire Fourie said...

Gorgeous Cathy. Love light and happy spring colour combo. Have a great weekend. Hugs from Desire

Helen said...

Gorgeous card! Love the soft colours you've used!
Helen x

Wendy - Anntaurus said...

This is just so gorgeous - love it!