Wednesday, 4 February 2009

ABC challenge ... Z is for ...

Sleepy
For this challenge we want to see sleepy images on your cards.


I have resisted the urge to use my lovely PB sleeping teddy, and instead used this gorgeous sleeping Hedgie.


I cut the image out using my nesties and matted him onto blues and green dp. I distressed the edges of the papers in blue ink to soften the lines. I added a sentiment, some adhesive gems and an organza ribbon. I have kept it nice and simple.




Recipe:
Stamp(s): PB In a Nutshell
Colouring Media: watercolour pencils
Papers: carsdstock, DCWV Nursery stack
Embellishments: Making Memories Defined sentiment, adhesive gems and ribbon from stash

5 comments:

Steph said...

Gorgeous card- I love that stamp, so sweet!

Ali Watson said...

He is just the cutest, love it. Have a fab day.

Jane (Carroll's Creations) said...

ah bless!!!
i do love PB hedgies

hugs jane x

cats whiskers said...

How sweet is this love it
Hugs jacqui x

nessy said...

what a sweet card cathy ~waht a cute hedgie!
vanessa xx