
I have followed Donalda's fab sketch over at Whiff of Joy challenges for this card. I watercoloured Willow and the corners. The image is distressed using greeny gold ink. I have left it embellishment free, partly as I couldn't make my mind up what to add, and partly because it looks a bit busy. I haven't added the text yet - I am looking for some new Christmas text stamps, so the text will be added later.
I used JCBC's sketch this week for this card. Same image and distressing. I did some faux stitching, and added flowers, ribbon and gems. Again the text will be added at a later date.


9 comments:
Two very beautiful cards, very organised for next crimbo!!
What a great idea, getting a head start! and what Lovely cards too!
Hugs
Lynda =)
Lovely cards Cathy! Good to see you're keeping to your resolution!
Helen x
two great cards hee dear love this WOJ image she is so stately and just perfect for Christmas cards, well done you on making them early. Thanks for joining us this week Hugs Jacqui x
ps Hope the girls get better soon
Nice colors, and the stamp is beautiful! :)
Beautiful cards, I love the stamp you used. Good for you, starting so early on your christmas cards ;o)
xx Naoual
great job with my sketch!
i love the image and the colours!
thanks for joining us this week!
xoxo janina
Wonderful Cards with great colors!
Thanks for joinung us this week!
Hugs Tanja
(JCBC Team)
Hon this is just beautiful!!!! I love what you done with my sketch !!!!!! Thanks for joining us dear
Post a Comment