
My new bits form my stash are the buttons and pink organza ribbon. I rounded the corners and added photo anchors to make it look more like a scrapbook photo. The image is a RAK from Vicky.
I love this sketch and can't wait to see your interpretations of it.
Recipe:
Stamp(s): Magnolia Pink Tilda Ice/ballerina Princess, chair, PB sentiment
Colouring Media: promarkers
Papers: K and Co Sweet and Sparkly, cardstock
Embellishments: buttons, chipboard photo anchors coloured with promarkers, organza ribbon

16 comments:
Oh this is the cutest! I love that colour scheme and especially the buttons! Thanx for dropping by my blog, I'll definately be visiting you again!! x
Lovely! Great colours xx
a fab card, great colours. hugs rachxx
Hi Cathy welcome to the design team you have made a really lovely card for your first challenge just love them Tild stamps. Can't wait to see what eles you make over the weeks.
This is just so cute dear, going to have to have a go at this one, love the papers you have used on here
big hugs
Jacqui x
Hi Cathy, lovely card such sweet colours, beautiful tilda. joey.xxx
Cute card! Love the colours!
Helen x
Lovely card Cathy :-) Lovely Tilda and papers, like the rounded corners and photo anchors too !!
Lorraine
oh cathy such a pretty card ~love the pinks and such a cute tilda you have used!!~love those big buttons
vanessa xx
It's a gorgeous card Cathy! I adore the pretty pastel colours, and I love the PINK!!! Lol!!
We've had a bit of snow, but it didn't register any kind of enthusiasm from Dylan so it musn't be that good lol!!
Love Becky xx
It's stunning Cathy, must get this tilda very cute. Fab papers too they are scrummy. Have a fab day!
A gorgeous card Cathy!
I'm a real Tilda fan and I think this is one of the cutest ones, I love the 'girly' colours and your buttons and ribbon look just fab too.
A perfect first card for the DT!
this is beautiful. lovely and girlie.
pretty buttons.
xxx
Really cute, and the colours are perfect, so girly!
what a lovely card! great blog :0)
Lovely card with great colours, very pretty
Post a Comment