I scored the box onto white card and then covered it with this heart paper, before cuting it out and folding it into the box shape.
I watercoloured and distressed Melinda and cut her out using my nesties.The matting paper is from the same stack as the dp. The heart trim is cut from paper and attached so it hangs over the edge of the box. I punched slots in the ends and threaded ribbon through so the end fastens with ribbon.
I put Melinda and the hearts on the box and then stuck it all together. Finally Ellie helped me stickle her wing and the hearts, and add a bit of bling. Its not very fussy but neither am I or my hubby!I haven't done much blog hopping over the last week as Beth has been a poorly girl. She has a bad cough and so has not been sleeping and has been a limpet during the day. We're off to the doctors tomorrow so hopefully I will get to visit everyone's blogs this coming week.
Just to make you smile, and as it has crossed my mind as it is snowing. We have put a cat flap in fro Miffy - problem is she is too lazy/snooty to push it open herself, so stands and miaows at it for Ellie or myself to push the flap open so she can hop out!!!! Kinda defeats the object!!
Recipe:
Stamp(s): Melinda blowing kisses
Colouring Media: distress inks
Papers: Papermania Colossal Love papers
Embellishments: ribbon, gems and stickles from stash

10 comments:
Miffy so has you lot where she wants you!
Love the box, I must get you to show me how to create them - a small object of desire!
A great project Cathy!! Your husband will love it for sure :)
Thanks for joining in!
Katharina
Lovely box am sure he'll love it ( and the contents) !!
I have several cats and I find the trick to teach cats anything is with food,when she's hungry just put the food on the opposit side of the flap, she'll soon learn :-)
Lorraine
Fabulous pillow box, its gorgeous. Hope the little one feels better soon.
gorgeous little box ~beautifully made!!
hope beth is well soon ~my lewis is the same ~at home ill more than school!!
vanessa xx
That's funny about your cat flap - that's animals for you! Our dog carries his food bowl around until he's found a nice spot to eat it - ever so funny to watch!
I love your very romantic choc box!
Hope little one is feeling better!
Sue. x
Good evening Cathy, this box of sweeties is absolutely gorgeous. Love this image too its one of my favourite whiff of joy images! hugs Linda x
Gorgeous box! I really love the paper.
Vanja
Love this Valentine's pouch. You've decoratd it beautifully. Hope your daughter is better. Have a great Valentines tomorrow. Hugs from Desire
Absolutely beautiful.
Post a Comment