Monday, 9 February 2009

Took my little'un AKA Beth to the doctors and she has a bad chest infection, a viral skin rash and needs her inhaler upping ... so after a trip to the chemist for the 4 lots of drugs he's put her on hopefully she will be getting better soon.
It does mean that I am still finding it difficult to get round people's blogs as she isn't settling at night, or during the day. So I am sorry if you have visited and I have not, or have entered a challenge .. going to do my best in the next hour or so to visit everyone ... hubby is currently squashed in her bed with her .. I call it quality time, many would call it pergatory!

8 comments:

Helen said...

Awwwww...I hope she starts to feel better soon!
Helen x

Tasha said...

oh Cathy i hope Beth starts to feel better soon xx

Macpurp said...

awww poor wee tootie!
hope she feels much better soon.
love tina x

Ali Watson said...

Big hugs for Beth and you, wee ones come first don't you be worring about blogging honey.

Jo Hopwood said...

Glad to see you are making the most of your 'down time' - lol!

Hope the many medicaments will sort her out and give you a good nights sleep honey :-)

Pauline C said...

Sorry Beth is under the weather and you're not getting your rest ... hope she is feeling better soon and you can catch up on your own shut-eye.
Pauline x

Ruth (ooffee) said...

Awwww! Get better soon, Beth xx

debby4000 said...

Hope she starts feeling better soon, but no guilt feelings for not blogging, we will still be here when she is better.