I made a tag ...
I coloured the large rose from the Roses set in using my copics, and then cut it out and distressed the edges in vintage photo distres ink. I used spun sugar, tea dye and walnut stain distress inks, and tattered roe and gold glimmer mists to distress the tag, before crating the collage effect using the bronte border, butterfly and gothic corner stamps. I added some lace, pearls and seam binding and then popped the ose onto 3d pads.
One lucky winner will get a £10.00 voucher to spend on Visible image stamps - how fab is that?!
For more inspiration don't forget to check out the Visible Image's facebook page.
Supplies:
Colouring medium: distress inks
Embellishments: flat backed pearls, lace, seam binding
Tools:
Challenges:



9 comments:
oh adore this tag Hun and just love the stamp you have used and love the flower too hugs Cherylxxxx
Beautiful tag.
luv
debby
That is stunning - I love making tags
Sarah x
just stunning cathy!! i love the beautiful stamping and soft vintage colours :)
This is lovely. And kind of what I was trying to achieve last week. But failed!
Susan xx
I love it! Saw it on MIM.
Beautiful stamping and terrific colors. I popped over from MIM.
Beautiful tag! Thanks for joining us this week at Love to Create!
Mei
LTC DT
Creative Card Crew DT
The Crazy Challenge DT
Your tag is lovely and it has such a great vintage feel to it. The rose is beautifully colored and I love the stamps you've used for the background too! I spotted your tag on MIM.
Post a Comment