Sunday, 7 April 2013

Crafty Sentiments April release

We started showcasing the fab new release from Crafty Sentiments, and intorduced Jack, Benson's cousin - you will be seeing more of him later on in the release, but today its Tobey's turn ..
 How fab does he look, swinging his golf club!!  I coloured him in using my pens, but couldn't resist paper piecing some golfing style clothes onto him!!!  I added some hessian raffia and the card candy.


Supplies
Sentiment: Craftwork Cards
Colouring medium: Copics
Papers: Nitwits
Embellishments: hessian raffia, card candy
 Tools: 

 Challenges:

 

4 comments:

Desire Fourie said...

This is gorgeous. So love the paper piecing and its perfect for that man our life.
{Would love you to visit my blog and join my 500-Follower Give-Away. Thank you so much if you already have entered and good luck.}
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Lozzy said...

Great card Cathy, love the colours and how you have done his clothes..Hugs Lozzy x

mixamatoasties said...

Isn't he fab! Think I've found the image for Andy's birthday card. Remind me of this in September though ;)

Susan xx

Zippy said...

Fantastic card, great colours and love the image xxx