Tuesday, 16 April 2013

Passion for Promarkers challenge

 Its time for another Passion for Promarkers challenge and the theme this week is buttons.
I coloured Honey from Saturated Canary in using my prpomarkers and flex pens.  I kept the layout simple using this discontinued dp from Stampin Up - I LOVE this paper, I still have a pack left, but am reluctant to cut into it!!  I added ribbon, twine and some buttons.  A few pearls and a sentiment finish it off.


Supplies: 
Sentiment: Craftwork Cards
Colouring medium: promarkers 
Skin: sunkissed pink, blush, ivory, pastel pink
Hair: shale tan raw sienna, gold, mustard, pastel yellow, primrose 
Clothes:  warm grey 5,3, denim blue, pebble blue, pastel blue
Papers: SU Elegant Soiree
Embellishments: buttons, twine, ribbon, pearls
Tools: 

Challenges:
Oldie but a goodie - girly
Simply Create - use your stash
Saturated Canary - Anything goes
 Dream Valley - happy birthday
Bunny Zoe challenge - favourite colour combination
 

15 comments:

Kim said...

gorgeous sat can card, love those colours!
Kim x

Loopylou. said...

wow cathy this is awesome, love those colours
huge hugs Lou xxx

Unknown said...

Hey pinkie, love this, love the image and choice of colours, fab card xx

Chris said...

This is a gorgeous one, Cathy! I love your colour scheme and papers!
Chris
x

Distressed Miss said...

Gorgeous creation Cathy, I love the soft colours and your Promarker colouring is fantastic.
Big Hugs
Clare
xx
p.s did you get my email?

mixamatoasties said...

Absolutely gorgeous. Fab papers :) Need to use them soon. And fabby colouring.

Susan xx

Ali said...

Wow that is gorgeous xxx

Doreen said...

gorgeous card - fabby colours as well
Hugs
Doreen xx

Ella's Design said...

Fab card, Cathy! Love your colouring of that cool SC image and fantastic paper choice! Clean and simple layout to showcase that fab image! Lisa x

Riet said...

What a beautiful card Cathy.

Hugs Riet.xx

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous card Cathy.
luv
Debby

Julie said...

Beautiful card, Cathy - I love the tones of her dress and your beautiful shading! Juliexx

Franz♥ said...

Wow Cathy! Love the soft tones, your colouring is gorgeous!

Thanks for joining us at Bunny Zoe's Crafts for our Monthly Challenge :)

Hugs, Franz.

Vicky said...

Fabulous card I love those papers.
Thank you for joining us over at Saturated Canary, hope to see you again.

Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

Zippy said...

Gorgeous card, love the papers and your colouring is fantastic! xxx