Saturday, 20 April 2013

Basic Grey Challenge

Its time for another Basic Grey challenge and the theme this time is masculine.


I used Edgar from Visible image and coloured him with my pens.  I created the leopard skin print myself having been dared to do so by Sue from the Visible image DT!  Having coloured him I struggled a bit thinking of papers, but I remembered this forgotten pad of Basic Grey I have - Granola!!  Perfect pattern to co-ordinate with the image!  I added die cut banners and buttons that I coloured using my raw seinna promarker, and then some twine.

Oh and I have very exciting news - Edgar has a lady friend ...
Isn't she gorgeous?!!! 
As always, our wonderful sponsor, Simon Says Stamp is offering one lucky winner a fab $25 shopping spree in the Simon Says Superstore


(Please note: This is a voucher code that entitles the winner to a $25 saving off their order in Simon Says Stamp, P+P charges will still apply unless the conditions are met to earn free P+P, please check here if you would like to see these conditions)


Supplies
 Sentiment: 
Colouring medium: promarkers 
Skin: coral, sunkissed pink, blush, ivory, pastel pink 
Hair: umber, walnut, cocoa, cinnamon, tan raw sienna, gold, mustard, pastel yellow, primrose 
Clothes: umber, cocoa, caramel, sandstone. raw seinna, gold, pastel yellow
Papers: Basic Grey Granola
Embellishments: buttons, twine

Challenges:
Paptertake Weekly - one paper taker
Stampavie and More - masculine


5 comments:

Jayne Hayward said...

Great image and dp. Love the buttons too.

Jayne xx

Alyce Kit and Clowder said...

such a fun image cathy! love the leopard print :)

Heather said...

Fabulous Cathy, I love your design and the Granola papers. Your image is adorable and cloured him perfectly - brilliant with the leopard skin!!!

hugs
Heather xx

Julie said...

This is brilliant Cathy! Love your animal print colouring!! Hugs, Juliexx

Janice said...

Brilliant colouring & a super design. Love the card, Jx