Wednesday, 24 April 2013

Ivory butterfly


 I used this beautiful lasercut butterfly from Hobbycutz and frantaged it using aged ivory frantage powder, beofre adding a pearl to its centre.  The cardstock is SU ccrumb cake and Core-dinations Vintage collection.  I embossed the coredinations cardstock using a flower folder and sanded it.  I added a banner cut using my fishtail stax die set, and added a couple of flower buttons with twine tied through them.

Supplies: 
Sentiment: 
Colouring medium: 
Papers: SU Crumb cake, Coredinations vintage collection
 Embellishments: buttons, pearl, twine

Challenges: 
Totally Gorguss - embossing
Cupcake Craft- monochromatic
Ribbon Girl - ivory/cream
Crafting for all seasons - no stamping allowed
Partytime Tuesday - bingo (button, twine, flower)
 

8 comments:

Vicky said...

Gorgeous as always hun....:o)

biggest of hugs Vicky xx

Athina said...

I love the Monochromatic colors! Very cute! thanks for playing with us at PTT!

Dawn said...

Great little CAS card! I love that butterfly! So glad you could join us at Crafting For All Seasons this time!
Good Luck
Hugs
Dawn xx

cotnob said...

This is a fabulous card, so elegant.
Thank you for joining us at Crafting for all Seasons.
Pauline
x

Kat said...

Lovely card Cathy. I love your colour combo and the embossing is lovely. Yummy butterfly too. Thanks for joining us at TG this week.

Kat x

Faye said...

Both your entries at Cupcake are fab Cathy :)

Maarit at Violets Corner said...

Super pretty card Cathy, thank you for sharing with Cupcake Craft Challenges this week.

Warm hugs
Maarit

Niki Rowland said...

Great card, really pretty. Love the embossed background papers. Thanks for joining us at Sketch Saturday this week, Niki xx