Max was coloured using my pens before I created the background papers. I used Visible image's metal plate background and stamped it in black versafine ink onto white cardstock and grubbied the edges up using weathered wood distress ink and my distressing tool. I used my metal plate mask on the red cardstock and used weathered wood distress ink, before distressing the edges. Finally I added some coloured card candi, twine and a button
And for more inspiration don't forget to check out the Visible Image's facebook page, and the Visible Image blog where we have a monthly challenge. This month's theme is Get Stamping.
Supplies:
Sentiment:
Colouring medium: Copics
Papers:
Embellishments: twine, card candi, button
Challenges:
Creative Craft - red, white and blue
Happy Campers craft collective - use a mask or stencil
Charisma Cards - flag colours (red, white, blue)



7 comments:
I love him, he's such a great stamp. I bought him and I haven't used him yet so guess what I'm going to do now....
Susan xx
PS next baby girl card is going to be yellow ;) or WoW.
Wonderful male realization. Funny character. Fantastic coloring. Simple and clean as I like !
Thanks for joining us at Charisma Cardz this week !
Hugs from France.
Catherine.
Simply fabulous hun...and have a fabulous weekend too...:o)
biggest of hugs Vicky xx
wow love how you creatd that background! it looks so realistic! :)
It's so cute! I saw it at Charisma Cardz Challenges!
Wonderful card Cathy. Love the cute image and your design. Thanks for joining our Red, Whie and Blue Challenge at Creative Craft Challenges and good luck. Hugs, Gale DT
Such a cool little dude. Nice simple design really showcases the sweet image. Thanks for playing along this week at Charisma....hope to see you next time too!
Joyce xx
Post a Comment