Wednesday, 10 April 2013

Zombie Molly

 Today I am showing you Molly from Visible Image Stamps.

Visible Image Blog Badge, Blinkie


I coloured Molly in using my pens, and then added the zombie stitching, before distressing round her using pumice stone distress ink.  I stamped the hearts from the Teen extra set in versamark and then embossed them using hunter green frantage before cutting them out.  I used papers from MME pads and embossed the plain one suing a Sizzix folder.  To add texture, but keep that girly feel I added jute raffia and a lace/pearl string.  FInally I stamped the sentiment and cut it out and added a  button.

 And for more inspiration don't forget to check out the Visible Image's facebook page, and the Visible Image blog where we have a monthly challenge.  This month's theme is get Stamping.

Supplies:
Image: Visible Image Molly, hearts from Teen extras set
Colouring medium: promarkers
Skin: sunkissed pink, blush, ivory, pastel pink, pastel beige
Hair: warm grey 1-5
Clothes: marsh green, apple cider,pear green
Papers: MME
Embellishments: hearts from Teen extra set, lace and pearl string, raffia, button

Challenges:
Crafts and Me - lace and pearls
Creative Inspirations - anything goes + hearts
I love promarkers - embossing
2 Sisters - anything goes
Bearly Mine -anything goes
 Paper Pretties - buttons
 Stamp and Create - use at least one die cut
Forever Friends - diecuts/punches


 

13 comments:

Riet said...

What a beautiful card.

Hugs Riet.xx

Nannieflash said...

Gorgeous card I love that image and your colour choice. Thanks for joining us at Bearlymine, good luck with the challenge. hugs Shirleyxxxxx

Ali said...

Shes gorgeous x

Lorraine said...

Love it, lol. Great job. Thanks for taking part at I ♥ Promarkers this week.

Alyce Kit and Clowder said...

cathy this is just awesome! a great image and love those little hearts :)

Tanya said...

Gorgeous card, I love the image! And the colours are fantastic :)

Thanks for joining our Fortnightly Challenge at Forever Friends Challenge Blog, good luck and hope to see you again soon :)

Tanya xx

lalkygirl said...

what a fab card ,i have never sen this image before and she is cool
love the colour combo too
thanks for joining us at i love promarkers and good luck
tracey x

sara said...

gorgeous card great image thanks so much for joining us at crafts and me this week
hugs sara x x x

Angela said...

A really great card.
Thanks for joining us at SFC.
Many greetings
Angela

Angela said...

A really great card.
Thanks for joining us at SFC.
Many greetings
Angela

Kym's Crafty Cards said...

What a fantastic zombie card you have made that fits in well with the Bearly Mine Challenge this week of “anything goes”. Amazing. Thank you for entering and best wishes in the draw. Kym (Bearly Mine Challenge Blog Design Team)

Karen said...

Fab card Cathy, love this stamp too, thanks for joining us at I ♥ ProMarkers.

xx

Julies Crafty Creations said...

Great card
Thanks for sharing with us at Forever Friends challenges, hope to see you again next time
Good luck
Julie x
My blog
Pennys Challenges DT member
Digi Darla DT member
Forever Friends DT member
Brown Sugar Challenges DT member
Fashionista DT member
Lady Annes stamp challenge DT member