Monday, 22 April 2013

Visible Image DT sample - Edgar

 Today I am showing you Edgar from Visible Image Stamps.

Visible Image Blog Badge, Blinkie

I was dared by fellow Visible image Teamie Sue to "pimp" Edgar up and do Cadbury's chocolate purple leopard print!!!  This is what i came up with!!  I teamed it up with snakeskin trousers!  Having coloured the image I used the splots from the Free Your Imagination set to create the background round Edgar.  I used the Grunge Check background to create the background - this is a fab stamp as it is really easy to line it up to repeat the pattern perfectly.  Finally I stamped the Live Your Dreams  sentiment and matted it onto black cardstock.

Oh and I have very exciting news - Edgar has a lady friend ...


Isn't she gorgeous?!!!

 And for more inspiration don't forget to check out the Visible Image's facebook page, and the Visible Image blog where we have a monthly challenge.  This month's theme is a nice easy one - get stamping!!

Supplies:
Colouring medium: promarkers
Skin: coral, sunkissed pink, blush, ivory, pastel pink
Hair: warm grey 1-5
Clothes: aubergine, purple, orchid, warm grey 1-5, ice grey 1,2
Papers:
Tools:

Challenges:
Make it Monday
Cards for Men - anything goes

 

9 comments:

Unknown said...

You more than fulfilled your dare Pinkie, Edgar is definitely 'pimped'......love this card it's fab......mission very well accomplished xx

Jan said...

This is great Cathy. I popped over from MIM xx Jan

mixamatoasties said...

Isn't he fab :)

loz said...

Fantastic card and Beautiful colors Cathy. I spotted this on MIM..Loz

lalkygirl said...

what a fab card ,love how you pimped him up with purple...gorgeous image
Thanks for joining us at MIM and good luck
tracey x

Lozzy said...

Beautiful card Cathy. Beautiful colours and the image is gorgeous..Hugs Lozzy x

Unknown said...

Beautiful dark card! :) I saw it on MIM!

Visible Image said...

We have just two words......... TOTALLY AWESOME!!!!!!!

PAC CHARITY CARDS said...

Beautiful card - I love the colours.

Thanks for joining us at Cards for Men.

Caz