Tuesday, 9 April 2013

Crafty Sentiments challenge, and more of the latest release!

 Its time for another Crafty Sentiments challenge, and the theme this week is be sporty.

And we are also in the middle of an amazing release, so I am showing you 2 new stamps ...

... Billy Cricketer and the wicket!  How fab is Billy, and what a great accessory stamp :)  I coloured Billy and the stumps in using my pens, and cut Billy out.  Th dp is digi paper and I simply added some metal brads, red ones, like little cricket balls!!

Supplies
 Sentiment: Craftwork Cards
Colouring medium: Copics
Papers: Pink Petticoat and Funky Hands
Embellishments: brads
Tools: 

Challenges:
One Stop- birthdays
Dream Valley - happy birthday
Stamp for fun - happy birthday
Forever friends - diecuts/punches
Bearly Mine -anything goes
Inky chicks - use a background/object stamp


 

10 comments:

Lorraine said...

Brilliant boys card Cathy. I love the little cricket player...may need to get that one!
Fab layout and colours too.
Lorraine x

Anne said...

Love how you added the wicket behind this little fella Cathy.
A smashing card
Anne x

mags said...

A great card for a sporty young man. Love the design. Thanks for sharing with us at Dream Valley and Forever Friends and good luck.
Mags
x

Rachel said...

What a beautifull card, cute! Thank you for joining us at Forever Friends, hugs Rachel

Laura Love said...

This is seriously the cutest! Your colors are perfect and your coloring is stunning! I love how you created the scene with the main image popped up! Awesome job!

Jules said...

A nice simple card, however I love the way you've puffed out the cricket player from the stumps, very effective. Thank you for joining us at OSCC. Good Luck xoxoxo

Audrey Ernst (hippieaud) said...

Wonderful work on this one!

ladyjanet_56 said...

what a great guy card & yes those stamps do go so well together, thank you for joining in with us at OSCC. Janet

Clarissa Schupp said...

So cute! Love this image. Thanks for joining us at stamp with fun and good luck.
xoxo Clarissa

Karen said...

Adorable card! Thanks for joining us at Forever Friends.

Karen