Sunday, 28 April 2013

A bit of Blog Candy

I have lots to be thankful for - I design for That Craft Place shop,  2 awesome stamp companies, and amazing lasercut company and some fabulous challenge blogs - and it is my 5th year of blogging - I can't believe I started blogging in March 2008!!!  I have met some amazing people through my blog who have become close friends, and through lots of support I have grown into the crafter I am - so I am going to offer some blog candy ...


In fact 4 prizes ...




Crafty Sentiments Store.
 2 single stamps of your choice 



Visible Image Blog Badge, Blinkie

  2 single stamps of your choice




£5.00 worth of lasercutz




£15.00 That Craft Place voucher


OK so the rules - 

yes there are a couple of rules!!


You need to post this blog candy on your side bar


You don't need to be a follower

only follow if you intend to continue following


It would be lovely if you could take the time to join in one of the above blogs

 I design for

if you do you can enter this as a separate entry - link it with the challenge entry


I will delete any candy blogs or anyone entering more than once, unless it is a card for a challenge.
I will post world wide.
The closing date is Sunday 28th April at 10pm and I will draw the winners after that.




15 comments:

mixamatoasties said...

What fab prizes! Well done on your 5 years. I, for one, am very grateful for crafting and blogging cos without either I wouldn't know you xxxxx

terriavidreader (IN-USA) said...

Congrats on 5 years! I'm catching up on you.

Nikki said...

Congrats on your 5 Years I've added you into my sidebar and thanks for the chance
hugs Nikki C

Leanne said...

Conratulations on your blog anniversary. I'm your newest follower.

Anne said...

Congrats sweetie on staying with it for five years.
Thanks for the chance to win some goodies too
Anne x

Ali said...

wow that is lovely of you - thank you for the chance to win - off to pop a linky in my side bar xx

Wenche said...

Congratulations. Lovely candy.

Denise said...

Congratulations with your 5 years in Blog Land! I have added you to my sidebar with a direct link. What fantastic prices!
Thanks Hugs
Denise
xox

Erin said...

Crikey thats amazing candy ... well done on 5 years and i sooo pleased to have you on That Craft Place Dt ,, its lovely to work with you xxx

cebelica said...

Congrats on your blogaversary and on all your DT positions. :)
And thank you for the chance to win these amazing prizes.
Hugs! xx

Hildes Scrappeunivers said...

Awesome candy! Thanks for giving me the chance!

Have a wonerful week!

Hugs, Hilde

Janice said...

I follow your blog anyway and actually came over for your colouring tut - but while here, well I may as well enter! Jx

The Craft Bucket said...

Fantastic 5 years, I have been blogging for just 3, it is great fun and fabulous people too! Thank you for the chance, take care love Jane x
(ps already a follower and I have put a link on my blog).

Jayvalikka said...

Thank you for this chance :D Happy 5 years! More power to you :) Keep on inspiring!

Wenche said...

Sorry, I cannot find the winners announcement.