Saturday, 6 April 2013

Crafty Sentiments April Release

 Crafty Sentiments have got a new release out - and you are in for a real treat!!  Benson Bear has got a cousin called Jack ...

 And here he is enjoying some fun on the beach!! How cute is that crab!!  I coloured Jack in using my pens.  The dp is a digi set i have, and I added some hessian raffia, flowers, brads and spacers, and  cute ickle starfish charm.  The sentiment is from the February stamp kit.

Supplies: 
Sentiment: Crafty Sentiments February stamp kit
Colouring medium: Copics
Papers: digi
Embellishments: hessian raffia, fabric flowers, charm, spacers
 Tools:

 Challenges:

 

3 comments:

mixamatoasties said...

Isn't he just fab! I'm glad Benson has another bear in his family. Wouldn't want him to be lonely.

xxx

mags said...

This is lovely. Great image and love the colours.
Mags
x

Zippy said...

Such a lovely, cheerful card. Great colours and such a cute image xxx