Tuesday, 2 April 2013

Visible image Katie

 Today I am sharing a card made using Katie from Visible Image.


Visible Image Blog Badge, Blinkie

 I coloured Katie in using my copics, and then added stardust stickles to the butterflies and ground.  I do love my gingham and this dp is no exception!!  I die cut the clouds and flowers and punched out the swirls. I added some lace and ribbon, a bow and some pearls.

Supplies
Sentiment: 
Colouring medium: copics
Papers: Simple Stories, Pink Petticoat
 Embellishments: lace, ribbon, pearls

Challenges:
Crafty Catz - pearls and swirls
2 Sisters - sparkle and Shine
Dream Valley - pearls and lace
Whoopsi Daisy - bling
Partytime Tuesday - ribbons and blooms
Creative Creations - Spring/Easter
 

19 comments:

Desire Fourie said...

This is just so pretty. Beautiful colouring and gorgeous flowers.
Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

Sarah said...

Really pretty card Cathy, lovely colours. Love the flowers.
Sarah xx :0)

Debbie said...

Thank you for joining us at Sweet Stampin' with your lovely card. Debbiex

Athina said...

Cute layout and I love the checked paper! Thanks for playing with us at PTT!

Unknown said...

This is great! Thanks for playing at MIM. I have blog candy if you're interested. I'm giving away a $25 Etsy Gift Certificate.

Miradormakings said...

This is gorgeous and love the image. Thank you for joining us over at Whoopsi Daisy this week.

Joan x

Flutterby Trina said...

adorable! Love the way you have coloured her hair! Thanks for joining us at Creative Creations Challenges with our 'easter/spring' challenge - remember you can enter up to three times! Good Luck and hope to see you again soon :)

Janette said...

Oh this is pretty.
Thanks for sharing it with us at CarftyCatz this week.x

Daisychain said...

A gorgeous card, love the colours you have used. Thanks for playing along at Whoopsi Daisy this week, hope to see you next week. Hugs Christine x

Nathalie said...

Magnific card. I love papers and embellishments. Colouring is fab.
Thanks for playing with us at Dream Valley challenge.
Nathalie

mixamatoasties said...

She is so lovely. Love the colour combo.

Susan xx

KraftyKoolKat said...

Fab card Cathy, Love the colour palette. Thank you for sharing your creation with us at Creative Card Crew.

Hugs
Cathy DT
xxxxx

Kay Dalton said...

super cute card, love the colours , katie looks fab,thanks for joining us at Glitter n sparkle x

carol said...

Hi Cathy..love the flowers and such a beautiful card, thanks for sharing with us at CRAFTY CATZ X carol

Pamela said...

Thank you for joining our Oh So Girly challenge at Sweet Stampin'
with your beautiful card.

Pam x

Marlene Atkinson said...

Gorgeous card, love the image. Thank you for joining us at Dream Valley Challenge. Marlene DT

Unknown said...

Such a pretty card and I love this image! Thanks for playing along with Creative Card Crew!

Anonymous said...

Your card is Beautiful. Love your color choices. Thanks for joining us at creative creations challenges
Hugs
Shelly

Unknown said...

Very cute card! I love the way you have included clouds on the card to fit with our challenge :) Thanks so much for joining us at Creative Card Crew this fortnight!