I stamped both feathers from the Free your Imagination set over the crumb cake cardstock in Victorian Velvet, and then matted it onto coredinations distress cardstock and black cardstock. I stamped the Classic Face onto crumb cake cardstock and again matted it up. I finally stamped the sentiment from The Sewing Room set onto the crumb cake cardstock and matted up, and added some flat backed pearls.
And for more inspiration don't forget to check out the Visible Image's facebook page, and the Visible Image blog where we have a monthly challenge. This month's theme is Get Stamping.
Supplies:
Image: Visible image Classic Face, Free your imagination
Sentiment: Visible image The Sewing Room
Colouring medium:Distress ink, versafine ink
Papers: Coredinations distress collection, SU crumb cake
Embellishments: flat backed pearls
Tools:
Challenges:
Moving along with the times - lets get Krafty
ABC - K is for kraft
2 Sisters - anything goes
Crafty Catz - anything goes
Make My Monday - create your own background
Stamps and fun=creativity - girl
Make My Monday - create your own background
Stamps and fun=creativity - girl



15 comments:
Just stunning hunny! Hugs Sxx
Hahaha bless you Pinkie, fabulous card, love the layout and the colours are FAB, excellent work xx
This is beautiful. Love the pinks and the design.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}
I saw your lovely creation on Make it Monday - I like the choice of colors -pink black and white -you did a wonderful job Cathy Enjoy your week! Gail
A wonderful artwork, love the images.
Have a great week
Beautiful! Thank you so much for joining us at Make it Monday this week! Don't forget to leave a comment for another entry and mention you saw them on MIM for a chance at our second prize! Good luck and I hope to see you back next week for a new challenge!
Rene :D
A wonderful card, beautifully done. Thank you for joining us at ABC CHALLENGE! Good luck and I hope we see more of your lovely work in the future!
wow!! It's so cute!! I love it! Saw it on MIM.
Saw this on MIM - Its a Fabulous card
Striking image with such soft colours.
Avril x
iLife the black and pink combo. The stamped feathers looking great too.
Thank you for joining us at Crafty Catz this week. Good luck and hope to see you back soon.
nick
What a lovely card! I adore the pink and black and white--so elegant! Thanks for joining us at MMM! :)
I saw you on MIM and so glad I took a closer look. Love the image and the pink and black is awesome. The touch of pearls is great touch.
Fabulous card! Thanks for sharing it with us at Crafty Catz this week. Naomi x
Such a beautifully designed card,
Rosie x
Your card looks really fantastic.Thank you for joining us at SFC.
Many greetings
Angela
Post a Comment