Monday, 29 April 2013

Visible Image DT post - Shabby Chic Katie

Today I am showing you Katie from Visible Image Stamps.


Visible Image Blog Badge, Blinkie

I coloured Katie in using my pens and added stickles to her feet and the butterflies.  The dp are all from First Edition and I distressed the edges for that shabby look.  I layered up lace and organza ribbon and added a bow.  I frantaged the Hobbycutz lasercut leaf using aged ivory frantage, and the butterflies using aged aqua frantage, and finally added some muslin and flowers.  The sentiment is from the More than words set 7.

 And for more inspiration don't forget to check out the Visible Image's facebook page, and the Visible Image blog where we have a monthly challenge.  This month's theme is Get Stamping

Supplies:
Colouring medium: promarkers and flex pens
Skin: coral, sunkissed pink, blush, ivory, pastel pink
Hair: caramel, sandstone, light fawn
Clothes:sorbet, blossom, pink mittens, arctic blue, cool aqua, soft aqua
Tools:

Challenges:
Make it Monday
Simon Says Stamp -anything goes
Crafty Ribbons - anything goes with ribbon
Fussy and Fancy - vintage
Challenges4everybody - anything goes
Sweet Stampin' - anything but birthday

 

14 comments:

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous, adorable card and pretty colours too.
luv
Debby

Squirrel x said...

Oh to be playing amongst the butterflies instead of dodging hail stones in April! Gorgeous make hun, such a pretty card. Hugs Sxx

Alyce Kit and Clowder said...

stunning! love the design and the beautiful chippies :)

Inkypinkydelights said...

This is lovely Cathy. Thanks for sharing at Sweet Stampin' and good luck with the Challenge. Judy x DT

Sarah J Moerman said...

Great card! Sweet image and pretty embellishments! Thanks for joining us for the Simon Says Stamp Challenge!

Sarah J Moerman said...

Sweet card! I love the the soft colors and great embellishments! Thanks for joining us for the Simon Says Stamp Challenge!

Gail said...

She's a total "cutie pie". OMGoodness she is sweet and adorable and the colors of pink and blue are wonderful for this image. Girly, cute, sweet...totally my style, too! Love this card. Thanks for joining us at the Sweet Stampin' Challenge this week! Hope to see you again soon. --Gail

loz said...

Gorgeous card and colors. Visited from MIM..Loz

Rachel said...

Cute card, love your image.

Thank you for sharing with us at Sweet Stampin this week, Wedgie xxx

Miradormakings said...

Beautifully coloured image and great design. Thank you for joining us over at Challenges 4 Everybody.

Joan x

Elena V. said...

It's so cute! I saw you on Make It Monday.

Shirley said...

This is such a lovely card. Full of fun and gorgeous colours. I spotted your card on MIM.

Shirley

Meihsia Liu said...

What a fabulous creation! Love the beautiful flower embellishments and cute image. Thank you so mcuh for sharing with us at Make It Monday. ^_^

cebelica said...

This is wonderful. I like the soft colours and all the embellishments. I think you put things together perfectly. Thanks for playing with us at Crafty ribbons! Hugs! xx