Sunday, 14 April 2013

That Craft Place Challenge

 Its Sunday and that means it's time for a That Craft Place challenge and the theme this week is card for a child.  We are sponsored by Krista from Saturated Canary.


I coloured this fab summery image in using my pens.  I love gingham and this PP digi paper goes so well with the boysenberry promarker!!  I die cut flowers and a banner and  added some pearls and ribbon.

Supplies: 
Sentiment: Craftwork Cards
Colouring medium: promarkers and copics
Papers: Pink Petticoat
Tools: Dienamics layered rose, Dienamics banner die

Challenges
 Stamp and Create - use at least one die cut
Forever Friends - diecuts/punches
 Dream Valley - happy birthday
Stamp for fun - happy birthday
Papertake Weekly - bingo (blooms/ribbons/gems)
Simon Says Stamp - April showers or spring flowers
Totally Gorguss - Spring shades
Card Crafters Circle- dieing to impress you
Come and Get it - kids birthday cards
 
 

16 comments:

Kim said...

such a gorgeous sat can image - love the card
Kim x

Anne said...

Gorgeous Cathy.
Have a great Sunday
Anne x

Chris said...

Lovely card, Cathy! The image is really cute, love the way you've coloured her hair!
Chris
x

Erin said...

utterly beautiful xx

Riet said...

What a beautiful card.

Hugs Riet.xx

Desire Fourie said...

Just so pretty and I love the lilac and green colour combo. Beautiful design too.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Unknown said...

This is gorgeous Cathy! I love the hair...it looks so fluffy!!
Lizy xx

Angela said...

Your card is really beautiful and the image is so fantastic.
Thank you for joining us at SFC.
Many greetings
Angela

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Cathy :-) I love the image ,,, sooo cute and I love gingham too,,, perfect ! :-)

thanks for joining us on the Papertake Weekly and Simon Says Stamp Challenges
luv
Lols x x x

Lisa Carroll said...

Such a sweet card! Love the purple and green combo! :) Thank you for participating in our "April Showers/Spring Flowers" challenge over at the Simon Says Stamp challenge blog this week! xx

Andrea said...

Very nice card - so great colors - wonderful flowers. Thanks for joining Stamp with Fun.
Big hug
Andrea-Emmi41

Anonymous said...

Pink and purple is such a lovely combination and your layout is fab. Love that SC image - coloured beautifully.
Thanks for joining us at Totally Gorjuss this week,
Kat W
x

debby4000 said...

Oh what a gorgeous, sweet card.
luv
Debby

Unknown said...

hi, your card is lovely and I really like the flowers. (Unfortunately you've not quite followed our challenge rules so won't be able to be considered for a win this time around. Please come back and play another week though :-) Teresa Cardcrafters circle DT x

Manderly said...

OHHH this is beautiful! I love how you have used your papers and especially love your coloring! Thanks so much for joining us at Forever Friends Challenge this fortnight!
Manderly
xxxooo

Unknown said...

Came from the birthday card challenge and I saw this entry! One of the most beautiful and prettiest cards! I love your design. Lovely!

Cheers
Hazel
Stunning and fabulous card! I love it! what a wonderful creation. I like the layout and the design you used. Cheers!

Hazel of Birthday Card Messages