How gorgeous is she, all sassy and steampunky :)
I coloured Clara in using my pens and then stamped the grunge flourish round her in Victorian velvet and faded jeans distress inks, before adding stickles to her feet. The dp is from a couple of MME packs, I can't remember which as I have had them a while and lost the covers! Anyways I stitched round it using my machine. I added lace layered with ribbon and a bow and some pearls. Finally I stamped the sentiment using the More than Words sets from Visible Image, and added pearls to it.
Supplies:
Sentiment: Visible Image More than Words
Colouring medium: Copics
Papers: MME I think
Embellishments: pearls, lace, ribbon, stickles
Tools:
Challenges:
Love to Create - bingo (lace, stitching, sentiment)
My Time to Craft - stitching
Glitter and Sparkle - recipe
Everybody Art - 2 colours
Oldie but a goodie - make it girly
Crafty Creations - pink +1
Creative Inpsirations - ribbon and pearls
Simon Says Stamp -anything goes
Crafty Ribbons - anything goes with ribbon



9 comments:
I can see why you like this image so much - it's great! I like how you colored the image too. And I think the stitching looks great. Beautiful card! Hugs! xx
I do love her. Even if she is you know what....
Susan xx
Such a fabulous creation Cathy, wonderful colour and design. Thank you for joining us this week at Love to Create Challenge.
Laine
xx
Love love love this card! Awesome colouring, Clara looks superb xx
ohhh love her! think you did a fab job colouring her and love the design :)
Oh wow this is gorgeous, love the image and the colours are so beautiful. Thanks for joining us this week at My Time To Craft.
Kim xXx
Lovely pink and blue card! Your coloring is just amazing. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Creations this week. I hope you get to join us again real soon.
Such a lovely creation! Sweet image and beautiful colours!
Thanks for joining us at Creative inspirations!
Hugs
Barbara GR
This is very cute! The pink and blue are playful and fun! Thanks so much for playing along with us over at the Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog!
Post a Comment