I painted the wooden plant pots and tray using acylic paints, and mixed colours together to get the colours I wanted. I then covered the pots using the decopatch technique, PVA glue and Basic Grey patterned paper. Ellie and Beth helped cover the pots and got very gluey!! Having sealed them using modge podge I put oasis in the pots and covered with tissue paper stained using distress ink in a mini mister. Ellie painted the flowers and I stamped over them using the Visible image crackled background and versamark ink. The flowers were embossed using gold embossing powder. We die cut the felt flowers, layered them and added the brads.
Supplies:
Sentiment:
Colouring medium:acrylic paint
Papers: Basic Grey Whats up
Embellishments: felt, pearl brads
Challenges:


1 comment:
This is so creative. Love the little flower boxes in the tray.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}
Post a Comment