Sunday, 14 April 2013

Hobbycutz challenge

Its  time for  Hobbycutz challenge.

The theme for this fortnight's challenge is monochrome, and we are being sponsored by Kenny K.

I coloured the image in using my pens and created a stippled background.  I matted the gingham dp onto blue cardstock and used a nestie to cut out the centre.  I stamped the music background onto the card blank using distress ink and then placed the dp over it.  I die cut the stars and coloured the Hobbycutz guitar in using blue metallic promarker.

Supplies: 
Image: Kenny K Star
Visible Image Music Background
Sentiment: 
Colouring medium: promarkers 
Skin: coral,sunkissed pink, blush, ivory, pastel pink
Hair: Egyptian blue, sapphire, azure, sky blue, arctic blue
Clothes:midnight blue, twilight blue, denim blue, grey green, pastel blue
Papers: Pink Petticoat gingham
Embellishments: Hobbycutz guitars

Challenges:

 Stamp and Create - use at least one die cut
Forever Friends - diecuts/punches
Card Crafters Circle- dieing to impress you
Crazy4 - wooden accent
Kenny K - dies and punches

8 comments:

Denise said...

I love your card! The music sheets and the guitar is so appropriated with your Image that you have coloured in so lovely!
Crafty Hugs
Denise
xox

Sara S. said...

Lovely card! I love the coordination of the music paper and guitar. Thanks for joining us this week at Card Crafter's Circle!

mixamatoasties said...

I love this!

Shelly Koskinen said...

This card is AWESOME!

Natali said...

Hi Cathy, you made amazing card with this image in monochrome colours. Stars and guitar just amazing details on it.
Hugs,
Natali

Livert said...

Love your card. Thanks for joining us at Kenney K`s krafty krew challenge.

Liv

Suzilou said...

What a fabulous card and love the colours and the fab gingham paper.

Thank you for playing along with Kenny K this week.

Manderly said...

This is wonderful! Love how you used the music paper and the guitar embellies...great coloring too! Lovely make. Thanks so much for joining us at Forever Friends Challenge this fortnight!
Manderly
xxxooo