Thursday, 18 April 2013

Fairy Cakes


I coloured this cute fairy in using my pens and then added glamour dust to the wings.  The dp is from First Editions and I distressed it all.  I added some lace with pearl trim on it and some paper flowers.  I frantaged the Hobbycutz lasercut heart and leaf using aged ivory and aged aqua frantage - I LOVE frantage!!!  Finally I added the sentiment, stamped onto co-ordingating dp.

Supplies: 
Colouring medium: promarkers and flex pens
Skin: coral, sunkissed pink, blush, ivory, pastel pink
Hair: caramel, sandstone, light fawn
Clothes:sorbet, blossom, pink mittens, arctic blue, cool aqua, soft aqua
Tools:

Challenges:
The Paper Shelter - make it bloom
Bearly Mine - spring flowers
I love Promarkers - pastel colours
Paper Pretties - happy birthday
Crafts and Me  - bling it up
Sweet Stampin - pastels
One Stop - pastels
Papercrafting Journey - use a sentiment
Moving along with the times - fantasy and fairies
Cute Card Thursday - cake walk
Little Miss Muffet - food glorious food
The Sugar Bowl - anything goes

 

18 comments:

KraftyKoolKat said...

This is so darn cute Cathy. Thank you so much for sharing it with us at Paper Crafting Journey.

Hugs
Cathy DT
xxxxx

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Fantastic card and image. Thank you for joining us at I♥Promarkers good luck Ginny x

~ Ali Robertson ~ said...

Fabulous, love it

Ali x

sue w. said...

Hi Cathy, this is such a cutie, I love the image and the colours are super. I have to get some frantage it looks amazing.
Hugs Sue W.

Debbie said...

Great card thank you for joining us at Sweet Stampin', Debbiex

Unknown said...

Aaawwwww! So cute!! :)
Lizy xx

Pamela said...

So sweet and pretty. Thank you for joining us at Sweet Stampin'.

Pam x

Jayne Hayward said...

Adorable image and beautifully coloured. Love the flowers, sentiment and heart :-)

Jayne x

Carla S. said...

This is adorable, Cathy! Love the soft colors and cute image! Thanks for joining us for the Little Miss Muffet "food, glorius food" challenge!

The Little Stamper said...

I love your sweet little image - perfectly coloured and the flowers add a lovely finishing touch.

Sharon - Bearly Mine DT x

Laney said...

absolutely gorgeous Cathy!!thanks for joining us at BMC would love for you to join us agin soon
hugs
laney

Cards By MI said...

A really lovely looking card. Adore it. Thanks for playing with us over at the Paper Shelter this week.
Love n hugs
Marie

RoseC said...

Cathy, your beautifully colored cupcake fairy looks fabulous on this soft and very pretty card. Lovin' your delicately layered elements too! So glad to see another entry at the Crafts and Me Stamps digi team's "Bling It Up!" challenge. Hugz, ~ Rose

Pami said...

Beautiful card Cathy! I love all the detail and of course the gorgeous image! Thanks for sharing with us the Sugar Bowl and also MAWTT, good luck with both, and hope to see you again soon! Pami x

Eileen said...

Love the cute image and beautiful pastel colours. Perfect colouring and great design and layout. Thanks for joining us at The Paper Shelter challenge this week, and good luck
Eileen x

coops said...

Gorgeous card Cathy.Really adorable image and your details and colours are so pretty.
Thanks for joining us this week at the Crafts and Me challenge :D

xx coops xx

Mette said...

Such a sweet card and a great image. Love the soft colours and little details.
Thank you for joining the LMM challenge and hope to see you again soon.

Hugs, Mette

WeirdCat said...

So sweet and beautifully made, thank you for joining us at I♥ProMarkers this week
Ruth x