Tuesday, 23 April 2013

Crafty Sentiments Challenge

Its time for another Crafty Sentiments challenge, and the theme this week is monochromatic...

I coloured Tobey in using my pens. The dp is MME and I matted it onto navy cardstock.  I simply added some card candy and a sentiment - liking the more un-cluttered look at the moment!

Supplies: 
 Sentiment: Craftwork cards
Colouring medium: promarkers and copics
Skin: sunkissed pink, blush, ivory, pastel pink 
Hair: E50, YR31,E31,E33
Clothes: B99, B97,B95,B93
Papers: MME Stella Rose Hattie
Embellishments: Card candy
Tools: 

Challenges:
Cupcake Craft- monochromatic

 

4 comments:

Anne said...

Great card Cathy, yip, the uncluttered look works well with this cool dude:)
Anne x

mixamatoasties said...

Love him. Need to get him.

Susan xxx

Louise said...

Gorgeous monochromatic card,thanks for joining us at Cupcake this week and good luck
Louise xx

Laura Love said...

This is super cute! What a perfect choice of papers and colors for this image! Your coloring is so pretty too!