Tuesday, 30 April 2013

Clara at Passion for Promarkers Challenge

 Its time for another Passion for Promarkers challenge and the theme this week is to die for - we want you to use at least one diecut or punch on your creation.


I coloured Clara in using my promarkers and then used the out of the die technique to cut her out using my nesties.  The dp is from Authentique and Basic Grey, and I added some aged black frantage to it.  I love this open lace webbing.  I die cut gears out of grungeboard and then frantaged them, before adding them with gem swirls.
Supplies: 
Sentiment: 
Colouring medium: promarkers 
Skin: coral, sunkissed pink, blush, ivory, pastel pink
Hair: black, cool grey 5, 4,3
Clothes: aubergine, plum, amethyst,
burnt orange, orange, bright orange, tequila sunrise
Papers: Authentique Enchanted, Basic Grey Wisteria

Challenges: 
I love promarkers - square card with something round on it
Simon Says Stamp -anything goes
Crafty Ribbons - anything goes with ribbon
Challenges4everybody - anything goes
Stampavie  and more - lots of die cuts
Sweet Stampin' - anything but birthday
Stamps+fun=creativity - Bingo (lace, free, flower)
CRAFT - fantasy/make beleicve/ bling it up
Love to Create - punches/dies
Bearly Mine - anything goes
Party Time Tuesday - anything goes
 

15 comments:

Unknown said...

So Super Cute
Love this image
great job
Hugs Tammy

Unknown said...

Boooootiful Pinkie xx

pinky said...

Stunning card Cathy and amazing image. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Ribbons.
Pinky

Chris said...

Wow, Cathy this is fabulous! Love the image, your colouring and the lovely design details. Great to see you playing at Sweet Stampin' this week!
Chris
x
PS have been following your colouring tutorial! Thanks!

Loopylou. said...

hiyah Cathy!
oooh this is fabulous! I love those cogs and that steampunky chick!!
huge hugs Lou xxx

lalkygirl said...

What a fantastic card ,love the image and the steam punk theme,fabulous embellies too
Thanks for joining us at I love promarkers and good luck
Tracey x

coops said...

so stunning cathy.fantastic details and image and i love your bold colours :D

xx coops xx

cheiron said...

Wonderful coloring and those gears are a perfect touch. Thanks for playing along with us over at the Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog this week!

Inkypinkydelights said...

What a lovely card Thanks for sharing at Sweet Stampin' and good luck with the Challenge. Judy x DT

Sheryl said...

This is amazing! Your colouring and embellishments show case the image perfectly. Great to have you with us at CRAFT this week.
Hugs Sheryl xx

Julie said...

Brilliant - great colours to suit this image and I'm mad about Frantage at the minute so lovely to see how you've used it on the cogs! Hugs, Juliex

Jules said...

What an amzing card, I love everything about it. Thank you for joining us at Bearly Mine Challenges. Good Luck xoxoxo

xxxtglxxx said...

Wonderful creation! :)

Thanks so much for joining us at Sweet Stampin this week,

hugs

xxalisonxx

Sandra Carey said...

Great card thanks for playing this week at L.T,C, Sandra dt http://careyscards.blogspot.co.uk/

Zippy said...

Great card and love those cogs! xxx